Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Google Certification

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Jane August, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jane August

Jane August New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I am a part of SEO and been doing it for about 1 year now. Now am studying Digital marketing and recently heard from my friend about Google certifications in Google Analytics and Adwords. Is it necessary to do certification for one to be called as a digital marketer?

2. jeffscott

jeffscott SEO Explorer
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    There are online exams for Google analytics and Google adwords certifications but it doesn't mean that you are really a digital marketer. This will take experience and time to establish yourself as a professional marketer.

3. naseem

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    it is not compulsory but if you are planning to appear for the exam, let me tell you that minimum passing criteria is 80%.

4. medyph

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    There are online exams for Google analytics and Google adwords certifications but it doesn't mean that you are really a digital marketer. This will take experience and time to establish yourself as a professional marketer.

5. John - Smith

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    No need of certification and if you have deep knowledge of on page and using analytics properly then only you can apply for exam because the minimum passing criteria is 80%.