Help Me/Question Google Dance On Its Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Google has just updated backlinks, Google dance (PR update) usually follow a few week after that.
Has anyone gain more backlink at their website ?

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Yes , I found few more backlinks on my site. I am expecting google PR update soon , as it had been a while since the last update ( I think that in the next 3-4 weeks we'll have some new PRs for our sites. - that is just my opinion )

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Yes, I have gone from 1 to 50+ backlinks with Google.
Yahoo is showing 3k+

I have also recieved a reduction in PR from 2 to 1.
I was getting predictions of 3 or 4 and am gutted its gone down especially since I have spend the last month or two building links, submitting press releases, etc.

If anyone has read this and feels sorry for me please link to my site:
http://worldwidetrading.co.uk/

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I have not noticed any PR changes , but if your site dropped alltoght the prediction showes it will go up, I guess google has another surprise for us.

WWT , you could try to buy some hight PR links from word cloud sites , there is a list here , hope you can use it , anyway all those links are paid , yet the price is acceptable.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I have not noticed any PR changes , but if your site dropped alltoght the prediction showes it will go up, I guess google has another surprise for us.

WWT , you could try to buy some hight PR links from word cloud sites , there is a list here , hope you can use it , anyway all those links are paid , yet the price is acceptable.
Have you ever purchased any links before?
Any advice you can give?
I would like to be at PR5-PR6 but dont have any money allocated to buying links.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Well without money you can't anything. What you can hope the most is to be listed in big directories under "new sites" , pages that usually have a good PR , but that doesn't lasts , so you practicly gain PR just so that you loose it. Else if you can allow yourself a bugget of 100 $ , I bet you can increase the rank of the sites your promote , because there are lots of offers available on cloud sites like the one listed on the page I've already offered you a link above.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Darkstart is absolutely righ, I am yet to meet anyone who give links (especially high quality PR) for free to a commercial website link yours.

I did offer you a good PR link in exchange for posting at my SEO Forum you are yet to take the offer up :)

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Darkstart is absolutely righ, I am yet to meet anyone who give links (especially high quality PR) for free to a commercial website link yours.

I did offer you a good PR link in exchange for posting at my SEO Forum you are yet to take the offer up :)
Hey, I will be on there its just that i've been swamped at work. I am running 25 websites & an internet marketing campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.