My Experience Google + Finally Sending Facebook Type Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I got the message below today from my Google + account, its the first time I will receive such notification, in the past the notifications were not send as email message, just a popup in my Google account.

Google+ makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real life.

Circles

An easy way to share some things with uni friends, others with your parents and almost nothing with your boss. Just like in real life.

Hangouts

Conversations are better face-to-face. Join a video hangout from your computer or mobile phone to catch up, watch YouTube videos together or swap stories with up to 9 of your friends at once.

Mobile

Lightning-fast group chat. Photos that upload themselves. A bird's-eye view of what's happening nearby. We built Google+ with mobile in mind.

will

Banned
When any body shares something with you on google+ then google+ asks that person that if he wants to send the email to the friends you have.
That is why you get mails containing the notifications.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
When any body shares something with you on google+ then google+ asks that person that if he wants to send the email to the friends you have.
That is why you get mails containing the notifications.
Thank you very much for shedding lights on why I got this notification, I don't use G+ though I have an account there, it is mainly for research purposes, do you use it often?

rack

Yellow Belt
Ya,notification is one of the important features that makes facebook good,now google plus have also to take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.