Google has block ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faizanno1

Google has block my ads i have tried everything but Google doesn't unblocked it so now i want to know there is anyway to to redirect my site URL to other site but it doesn't effect to website searching like if my site URL is

abc.com/abc
and i'll redirect it to
abc.net/abc

i want to know that how can i do this and i want when i do this it doesn't have to effect my site searching on goggle because my site lots of pages is on google and i dont want to loose that thing

this is my humble request please help me out in this

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Hello,
Welcome to webmaster serve, don't fully understand you post, what do you mean by Google has blocked you ads? do you mean your site result in Google? If that is yes, redirecting your site to another site will not be the cure as the penalty will be forwarded to the site you forward the url to. It may be a good idea to find out why your site was penalized and resolve that.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
Google has block my ads i have tried everything but Google doesn't unblocked it so now i want to know there is anyway to to redirect my site URL to other site but it doesn't effect to website searching like if my site URL is

abc.com/abc
and i'll redirect it to
abc.net/abc

i want to know that how can i do this and i want when i do this it doesn't have to effect my site searching on goggle because my site lots of pages is on google and i dont want to loose that thing

this is my humble request please help me out in this

all I understand was redirecting your site :p

maybe the sites where you post your classifieds.....are sites that

cannot crawl by the spiders or No Follow site....

Status
Not open for further replies.