Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Google May Devalue Infographic In The Future

Discussion in 'Guest Posting, Link Building and Backlinks' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Many people have used infographic to attract other websites to link to their website. Spammers often create infographic with information that does not add much values which leads to Google's Matt Cutts making an announcement that they will devalue the links from infographics in an algorithm update in 2012. According to Matt, some infographic get far away from the topic and include a poor checklist of facts. The information presented in the infographic may be neat but some information may be inaccurate which can be misleading to people.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Infographics has found new realms just form the last two years and i am sure its craze still not have developed that widely and will be survive a little longer that explained by OP.

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I am first ever hearing about this infographic ban that has done in 2012. Well Mat Cutt and Google can do what they wished, but we need to follow those instructions for surviving form their updates.
    I too had some info-graphics on by blog and they are good in explaining than the text.

Let's them to do what they wishes, but they never knew how to look after small webmasters.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Well said! And there is another reason Matt Cutts is no more a Google employee and not everything in this seo world controlled by Google. Do you believe they like Facebook?

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Yes Matt and Google like Facebook and Mark Zuckerburg likes Google, that's why they won't reveal the secrets of each other how they are cheating to the world.
    You know how our party leaders are and these people are too same. We are waste in this world and called us like cheaters, but Google is called as a God.
    Google should know how to treat webmasters and how they could earn money instead of displaying their adsense ads on websites.

6. gnoida

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    An infographic is a representation of information in a graphic format designed to make the data easily understandable at a glance. People use infographics to quickly communicate a message, to simplify the presentation of large amounts of data, to see data patterns and relationships, and to monitor changes in variables over time.

7. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    As we all know that "human eye is most receptive to images than words". though we cannot deny the fact that some are using the negative practices with info-graphics. But, i don this google devalues it instead it may finds the ways to detect the web pages that uses wrong info-graphic practices.