Google not displaying my website

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moneyfolk

I created a new website: poorcreditgenie.com and i have submitted it to google 2X. I have also submitted it to over 40 search engines but so far nothing.

It's been about 1 week. What is the average wait time to see your website displayed by major search engines?

Last edited by a moderator:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Submiting your site to google is good, but its important to have a few links pointing to your site from sites that are already listed in google.

You may want to try that next and give it about 3-4 week, you should be listed in google.

M

Moneyfolk

Putting my website URL on other websites

Hi Temi -

When you say get my website url on other websites - do postings like the one in this forum count? I don't really know any webmasters to do URL swaps with.

Can you give me a solid example?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Moneyfolk,
Posting count, if the link is in the body of your message but most webmaster do not like this, they usually think you are a spammer.
The best think to do is to by a link or several links in web directories. Some web directories are free, so try submiting your site to as many web directoy as possible.

You can find a list of free web directories here
You can find a list of paid inclusion directories here
You can find a link exchange web directory here

I hope the above information is usefuk
Thanks

D

dirty nappie

I created an affiliate box at the bottom of my forum and trade text links and 1 sentence of description with websites.That's a great way to get PR!As they do the same on theirs!

Status
Not open for further replies.