Google penalty lifted with no effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
There must have been a significant change to Google algo, I have a website that was penalised by Google a few years ago, it will not even resolve for its own name, the site was also PR0d. I abandon the site and move on.
Surprise surprise, the site seem to have been forgiven by Google, its resolving for its name, its on page 2 for a VERY VERY hotly contested keyword and the site is PR4. I wonder what happened as I have never tried to find out why it was banned or how to get it unbanned.

J

jimmy03

Re

Your website must not be banned it has been penalized.Because once a website Got penalized,it's very hard for that website to come in listing,or there's no increase in PR,it must be decreased if it has been banned by Google.
Rather your website was penalized by google for some time.
Even my website is also get penalized by google,but still i am waiting for lifting of the Google penalty for my website.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Do you have any idea why your site was penalized?

Your website must not be banned it has been penalized.Because once a website Got penalized,it's very hard for that website to come in listing,or there's no increase in PR,it must be decreased if it has been banned by Google.
Rather your website was penalized by google for some time.
Even my website is also get penalized by google,but still i am waiting for lifting of the Google penalty for my website.

O

OldWelshGuy

Most penalties are time based, 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months etc. They will expire and provided the offending item wasn't still in place then you will be forgiven. One thing is that if you are linking to a bad neighbourhood, and that neighbourhood gets taken out, then that penalty will not apply any longer once it is up for review.

Another reason could be that the site has aged enough to be trusted, and where as for the new site without the trustrank the behaviour was enough to trip a filter/penalty, now it is trusted, google is saying 'so what' :)

red

White Belt
I thought one of my sites had been penalised recently, though SERPS returned after about 10 days. Big relief.

J

jacky

This one is really a great news for the people who are using a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.