My Suggestion Google Plus Has Lots Of Benefits For Your Business

sunshine

Blue Belt
Google Plus is one of the most popular social networking websites and provides lots of benefits to all businesses and companies. More and more businesses are starting to get socially active via their Google My Business Pages (powered by Google plus) and therefore it’s a great place to connect with business owners. The Business Page can interact in the same way as a person in terms of engaging with other people’s content, sharing updates and joining communities. This creates a huge opportunity to promote your brand.

jazzvaga

The maximum benefit is the value of its organic reach... It has a lot to explore yet. A large number of firms are still not aware of the exact potential Google+ has in it.

Its like a big sea with dissolved salt but no one tasting it!

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
You've got a point there @sunshine. At first, I underestimated Google Plus because they are still new to the market and may not surpass Facebook, Twitter and other high quality social networks for good. But I do realize how Google Plus was so powerful and difficult to be ignored. One of my friends told me not to ignore Google Plus because it helped him gain traffic and visitors to his blog posts. So I gave them a shot and to be honest, I really did see some difference in my traffic and engagement. For me, Google Plus has greater benefits for our websites, blogs and businesses that we have. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Google+ is really very beneficial for all the users. Since you do not have to join any community and you will have access to all your family/friends those having gmail accounts will be added to your account and so to your group.

This is an easy and efficient way to promote your products/sites/blogs to your own member and also to the community that has been added to your group.

sunshine

Blue Belt
You've got a point there @sunshine. At first, I underestimated Google Plus because they are still new to the market and may not surpass Facebook, Twitter and other high quality social networks for good. But I do realize how Google Plus was so powerful and difficult to be ignored. One of my friends told me not to ignore Google Plus because it helped him gain traffic and visitors to his blog posts. So I gave them a shot and to be honest, I really did see some difference in my traffic and engagement. For me, Google Plus has greater benefits for our websites, blogs and businesses that we have. Thanks for the heads up. :)
No doubt still Google Plus is not equal to Facebook or Twitter, but its amazing features like circles, group discussion, sharing and some other beneficial features can move a lot of real traffic. Moreover I've seen that many times my Google plus-one Posts comes in google search first page.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Google inc. has taken enough time to produce the Google+ product. Since they have lot of gmail users so they made it something to be in touch with their mailing services. This become the pitfall for them and Google+ stood no where like facebook, twitter or any other social bookmarking services.

I heard, they are working on some new major outcome to compete Facebook. Believe me, Google is doing everything to overcome with Facebook power.

Dono Nguyen

I am using Google plus. I feel it is difficult to do marketing. Most my friend do not use Google plus. They usually go to G+ to chat with their friend. Some people have big followers on G+, but it is mainly experts about a field and they want to share about philosophy. What should you do with G+?

Vinaya

We have two options for google plus account, one as personal account, another as a page. Just like in facebook,we can also create pages on google plus. I have a google plus account which I have been using since a long time. I also promote my works on google plus

sunshine

Blue Belt
I am using Google plus. I feel it is difficult to do marketing. Most my friend do not use Google plus. They usually go to G+ to chat with their friend. Some people have big followers on G+, but it is mainly experts about a field and they want to share about philosophy. What should you do with G+?
@Dono Nguyen If you work regular on Google+, you can see Google plus is a similar social media site like other social medias, hence its monetized by Google and very effective for SEO and SMO. Its growing daily, I like it very much. It's not going to win facebook and twitter yet, but still it has near about 100M+ active users.

jazzvaga

Having authorship of pages is an added advantage for yourself as well as your business as it gets more traffic & are taken of seriously in terms of reputation management.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
No doubt about Google plus' ability to promote a product or business as this is also aided in the Google ranking or index. Engaging to and connecting with already popular pages or people will also help in making pages visible to a bigger number of followers or users.