Google Tests Flash YouTube Adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Although the company sustained it would never advertise its products on other websites than Google, I recently discovered multiple ads created by the Gmail team and posted on the YouTube video service, also owned by Google. The adverts were made by the company's employees
and were based on some puppet action but they are really funny and amazing. Today, another interesting type of Google advert was discovered by several bloggers but it seems like the ad is separated from the AdSense policy.

Basically, the advert is an YouTube Video embedded into a Flash Widget commercial showing the main advantages of using Gmail. As Digital Inspiration reported, the advert is 250x200 pixels while the Adsense Ad size is 300x250 pixels and looks like an AdSense gadget that provides quick access to four videos with Gmail posted on YouTube.

news.softpedia.com/news/Google-Tests-Flash-YouTube-Adverts-48468.shtml

joecool6101

Yellow Belt
I think that google is going a little over board with the amount of advertisments that they are putting everywhere. I mean it is great if you are trying to get exposure but they are going to kill websites that over due it like YouTube for example if they put the ads on the videos then it will just get very annoying. I know i wouldnt go back to the site if they implemented that.

Status
Not open for further replies.