Help Me/Question Google: The Best Se?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadoweater

Yellow Belt
I dont think there is a BEST for anything. Just because 1 person or a lot of people like something does not makeit the BEST.

Personally I think the word "best" is bandied around too freely these days.

I find if you only use 1 search engine you severely restrict your results in finding what you want. Try other search engines together and you will find a lot more as they work differently.

If you want a giggle. Google for:

how does google work

its hilarious

wasku

Yellow Belt
Google is so popular.That's all i use for searching. And i advertise threw google. I have no problems with them

shadoweater

Yellow Belt
Why not try something else jon. Have you seen the new features at Ask.com

I'm personall using it a lot more. Mainly for the website previews

Peace

shadoweater

Yellow Belt
yeah same difference but the results you get are pretty ace and theres a whole load of sweet features that Google doesn't have (like web page preview and all the cool stuff down the sides)

try it

Peace

Web Hosting1

White Belt
Yes Google is the best search engine,When we are using Google, we are getting the most appropriate result of our search.Its the most popular search engine which provided all sorts of services.The web master tools are very helpful for getting the results of the SEO work.It contain almost 65% of the market share.Getting the Google crawling is easier than the other search engine.So, it is used most for the SEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.