My Suggestion Google Translator

rayone

Maybe they even know translating features exists. I am in myLot too just several months ago but left it a few months ago. And they cannot use other languages apart from English.
They can use provided they give English translation in the bracket besides the local language which Tagalog in you case if I am right as you people also speak few other languages too.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
They can use provided they give English translation in the bracket besides the local language which Tagalog in you case if I am right as you people also speak few other languages too.
Actually, Tagalog can be considered as a dialect of Filipino. Filipino covers all the dialects spoken in the Philippines. Tagalog is just the most used in the country, like how English was the most used in the world.

rayone

@ipol12 They sure know all about translate feature as all of them are long time writers themselves or we refer to each other in different sites and I know you know some of them very well as a common friend I can see you on their pages. I really enjoy their sense of humor.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
@ipol12 They sure know all about translate feature as all of them are long time writers themselves or we refer to each other in different sites and I know you know some of them very well as a common friend I can see you on their pages. I really enjoy their sense of humor.
As the song says "it's a small world after all", online world is small as well. In every site where you can post contents, we can see familiar faces. I mean, members in such sites were us. I do love the online world as we got to meet a lot of people from different places. There may be some foul mouthed people, majority were still nice people.

rayone

As the song says "it's a small world after all", online world is small as well. In every site where you can post contents, we can see familiar faces. I mean, members in such sites were us. I do love the online world as we got to meet a lot of people from different places. There may be some foul mouthed people, majority were still nice people.
None of them is foul mouthed but all of them are a part of a fun group (me inclusive) and when you will know about me you will be left with open mouth (I ca bet my last shirt) Actually I always remembr those old days of MyLot.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
None of them is foul mouthed but all of them are a part of a fun group (me inclusive) and when you will know about me you will be left with open mouth (I ca bet my last shirt) Actually I always remembr those old days of MyLot.
I think you are using different name from one site to another. I may already know you from other sites but I have no idea what's your username. Are you in Blogjob too?

rayone

I hope OP doesn't mind our hijacking their post but yes I will let you about my real username on any other site that we share, there are many such sites where we come across each other and interact. I hope to tell you my name by tomorrow at most. My last post on this topic please.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Hello everyone,
We are talking about Google translator,it is one of the best tool of google.
In this translator you get almost every language and translate your sentences in your desired language.

This translator easily loaded and give the result within a second,it is one of the fastest translator i ever seen.

djweb

I rarely use translator. I tried translating French to English and vice-versa, and it didn't do a great job. Although, sometimes, I do try to find out what a particular word is called in foreign language. Sometimes, I want to appear smarter on an article so I put in a few foreign non-english words :D

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Google translator is already a good material to provide the immediate needs of a writer or web user. However, it is not that accurate and sometimes, the words being used have a very different meaning to what the writer actually meant.

steve taylor

White Belt
Google translator work fine only when we translate single sentence. In single sentence there is also possibility of error because of short form . There are need of adjustment of words then translated sentence may grammatically correct. If whole paragraph is translated in google translate then there are various error found even translated sentences are not understandable.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I agree, even sentences do not make sense sometimes. I only use it for single words or simple phrases however I do not use results from Google Translator for writing articles unless verified and confirmed from different sources.