Google Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I am noticing a decrease in PR for my site from 2 to 1 even though I have prediction of 3. Also I am now showing more than one backline.

Why my PR go down? I have over 2k backlinks in yahoo and have been submitting to directories and doing press releases for a while.

O

OldWelshGuy

it is unusual for a PR update to happen without some other kind of change previously, but it sure looks like there are some changes going on with PR. It appears that Google are removing some types of links from carrying PR.

To early to tell yet, and no point in looking.

Oh & those predictive pr tools are a load of crap. They were designed initially as a joke, but some numpties thought they would work, and are bandying them about as link bait.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I have noticed that no directories are showing up as backlinks in google even though we are in over 1,000 of them according to yahoo. Bummer. I need to get some better links with out spending any money. Any ideas would be apreciated. I might change my forum signature to say will work for links!

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Forum links are counted and have a great value if we talk about backlinks , even tought all are PR 0. Also if you are an old member on some big forums , the link in the public profile could count ( for example on DP I have PR 1 , on v7n PR 3, here a PR 1 ).

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Forum links are counted and have a great value if we talk about backlinks , even tought all are PR 0. Also if you are an old member on some big forums , the link in the public profile could count ( for example on DP I have PR 1 , on v7n PR 3, here a PR 1 ).
Would you be able to change the "Members List" section of this forum so that people with the most posts come first in the initial view?

Status
Not open for further replies.