Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Got Myself A New Freelancing Job

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by cheezcarls, Feb 17, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello everyone!

I am so blessed today that I got accepted as a company staff in a US-based online company (sorry but I don't have to disclose the name of it even if you PM me, because it's a private one). There are many applicants who applied but didn't make it because they failed the test and didn't meet the expectations of the company. I was only one of the few who got hired because I passed their test and liked my output, and I'm happy that they offered me much more than just the initial position I applied.

Hopefully I will be with them in the long run. :)

2. juliets_journal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Congratulations in your new position. You must surely be happy that you were the one selected despite there being competition from many other people. You must surely be good at what you do.
    Bytheway, what is the gig about? Just curious.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I am happy for you @cheezcarls@cheezcarls
    I am wondering what is making you scare to share the name of company. I am sure you have double checked them before you get into.
    What kind of freelancing work you have hired for?

Ps: I am sure we are not gonna miss you on WMS, are we?

#3 Manish Mishra, Feb 17, 2016 at 1:41 AM
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  4. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Congrats for the new job @ cheezcarls , this is very good news for you. Good thing is that you have qualify exams and then you have selected.

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    That's their rules stating that I am not gonna share that I work on our "company name" to the public, so I have to agree on one of their terms. But to give you a clue, it's a web hosting company that I'm working for right now, but I have yet to start working till they give me assignments for the day, so maybe tomorrow would be good. It's a company staff position, doing various VA and customer service stuff (like online office work). They are very strict in picking applicants though and testing various tasks if it meets the company's standards. Many applied, but few are chosen (and that includes me of course).

What do you mean "not missing me" here on WMS @Manish Mishra@Manish Mishra ?

6. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I got my first job in freelancer in 2015. that was good opportunity form me, and i feel very happy with my first project.
    i do my project with my 100% afford, end of the last month i got doller in my freelancer for my work. But after my payment, it take 15 days for transferring money due to it's my first transaction through freelancer.

7. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I did mean that will we miss you here on WMS since you're going to work as a staff to the company that hired you. I am sure you will manage your time and will be available here on WMS too.

You really are the major attraction of this forum. I like your articles, especially when you engage the audience and make the reader believe this is they want.

8. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    First of all congrats for your job. It is very pleasure full time for every job seeking students and employee . Now these day cracking the written test and interview is some difficult. but if you have greate knowledge then you can defiantly get your dream job. I hope you are enjoying your job very well.

9. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Congrats you deserve it because you passed their test that means you have good knowledge on those technologies which are used to build that application.
    Keep it up and don't feel that this is enough for you,continue you work and build yourself on other technologies which help you get more and more projects.
    Try to do your work with your full dedication and complete your all work on time because if your work is good then you can get more projects from there in future.

10. tipstechtut

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Congratulations! @cheezcarls@cheezcarls
    You are one of the best writer on this fourm. I do enjoy of your writeup and infromative post here. You are a dedicatated person. My good wishes with you.

11. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Congratulations !
    I hope you are enjoying your new office job. We can hope you are also be here time to time. It is very tough to manage time for different work when you doing their full time job. But it is very important to manage your time for your favorite work.