Not open for further replies.

myshtern

Yellow Belt
What % of the game have you completed?

I know a couple of hardcore fans at 40%
I have a feeling they havent even touched the tip of the iceberg ;D

myshtern

Yellow Belt
How could Grand Turismo possibly not look good??!
It is the racing game of all racing games.

If you are interested in realistic automotive racing, then there is no game better than Grand Turismo.

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea I am. I guess I will buy it. I just looked at the cover and stuff. It was white with a car on it.. so I put it back down.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea I am. I guess I will buy it. I just looked at the cover and stuff. It was white with a car on it.. so I put it back down.
What John you don't like white cars, LOL, well I have played GT3 and it was alright, but I think ill rent GT4 before I buy it

John121

Yellow Belt
No Jarrod. Im not hatin on white cars.. I just thought cover looked mighty plain.. It should have been like a red or BLACK car.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
No Jarrod. Im not hatin on white cars.. I just thought cover looked mighty plain.. It should have been like a red or BLACK car.
I agree John, they could've done WAY better on the cover, plus you can barely see the car

John121

Yellow Belt
So myshtern.. How far are you in GT4? Have you beat it? I heard the laps are long as heck though. What kinda cars do they have to choose from? :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
If Myshtern?(probly spelled wrong) has had the game long he's probably far. Yet I doubt that he's beaten it, all the GT's take a very long time to beat

myshtern

Yellow Belt
Actually, I dont own an XBox
I just play when I have time at a friends place.

I prefer to do the real thing than play it on a video game ;D

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
myshtern said:
Actually, I dont own an XBox
I just play when I have time at a friends place.

I prefer to do the real thing than play it on a video game ;D
Oh well I had'nt a clue LOL, that sounded cheesy, Well you need an xbox coz they rock!!

John121

Yellow Belt
I would do the oppisite.. If it ends up working on the video game, I'd go out and do it in real life. But are you serious about doing that in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.