greatergaming.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecool6101

Yellow Belt
This is a fairly new site been around for about 2 months. It get decent traffic considering that i do not advertise it but just tell step brother to tell all his friends and basically everyone knows the site now. I can see this growing quickly in a short while.

I am asking for a starting bid of $20

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Where did you took all those flash games ? It's quite a big collection and as you said it could become a big site, as there are many users speding their time on the internet playing.Maybe if you would offer some prizes..or something like that you could get even more traffic.

joecool6101

Yellow Belt
Where did you took all those flash games ? It's quite a big collection and as you said it could become a big site, as there are many users speding their time on the internet playing.Maybe if you would offer some prizes..or something like that you could get even more traffic.
I bought the script off someone which had the games with it... I think it would be neat to give away prizes. But there isnt really a way for me to track who is the best player until i make the game myself.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I bought the script off someone which had the games with it... I think it would be neat to give away prizes. But there isnt really a way for me to track who is the best player until i make the game myself.

It sounds like it would be impossible to have a competition based on the highest score. Until you have atleast one game where you can track the high scores properly you will have to consider another form of prize. Perhaps make it so everytime you play a game you get a chance to register for a free prize draw. This will also build up a list of email addresses for you to market to to get people comming back to your website.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
WorldwideTrading is right , you can get several benefits from your website. I can't see why you are trying to sell it.

joecool6101

Yellow Belt
I can't see why you are trying to sell it.
Due to recent hacking of IGXPRO.COM i have to remake the ENTIRE website!!! As i didnt have a backup other then the PSD for the layout. So doing anything more with greatergaming is just not possible for me at this time. So if i can sell it to someone who would use and make it what it deserves.

If i end up keeping it then ill just let it continue as normal then when i have time in many months from now.. do something with prizes or what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.