Half-Life 2 vs Halo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guppy

This is already an new but yet old fight. What one do you like better or will get first. Myself I will be getting both because they both look good. I will probably get HL2 first then halo 2 when i get more money, lol.

myshtern

Yellow Belt
I think Half Life's biggest advantage is the fact that they make online play much easier. Whereas with Halo 2 you have to pay for XBox Live and have a high bandwidth line near your TV. Thats a problem for most people in itself.

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea thats true. I've heard people say that but I dont use Xbox Live, I dont have a dsl/cable connection

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Halo 2 rocks, but the tiresome work of not knowing where to go and looking at the screen forever trying to find the way is just too boring after a while. HL2 hasn't been taken on by me YET, waiting for my AW pc before I try it

John121

Yellow Belt
You'll love half-life 2. It has nice graphics and a good game line. Where are you going to buy it from? AW web store or ebgames?

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol. Yea it would. The only reason AW in miami is because the owners are cubican and they moved to miami.. well anyways Half-Life 2 is awesome. you can get for even cheaper on that newegg.com site myshtern showed us.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Well, I don't know if I'm gonna get any games real soon since I just want FL4or5 on my com. but first I have to actually receive it..

Status
Not open for further replies.