Fun Has Anyone Been To One Of Those Goodguys Hot Rod Custom Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdenoga

Yellow Belt
has anyone been to one of those GOODGUYS HOT ROD CUSTOM shows? i want to know if they are any good. :confused: anyone here planning on attending the GOODGUYS HOT ROD show on saturday?

MrFoggy

Yellow Belt
This weekend up in Pleasenton, right?

I went to one @ the Cow Palace a couple years ago. Had a great time. Waaaaaaaay too many cool cars.

My favorite was a 59 Cadillac that had tails almost as tall as me! It was called the Cadster.

NorCalChic46

Yellow Belt
aww i totally wish i could go, but my friends funeral is saturday. . .and i am supposed to work sunday. ive gone every year for the past 4 years. . .I love them. If you are into cars, you will definatly have a good time. My only complaint is that their beer is too much damn money, for such a small glass. (eh, im a cheap bastard)

mdenoga

Yellow Belt
sorry to hear about your friend :( prices for food/drinks are always expensive not because of GOOD GUYS but the people who own the venue...

MrFoggy

Yellow Belt
NorCalChic46 said:
aww i totally wish i could go, but my friends funeral is saturday. . .and i am supposed to work sunday. ive gone every year for the past 4 years. . .I love them. If you are into cars, you will definatly have a good time. My only complaint is that their beer is too much damn money, for such a small glass. (eh, im a cheap bastard)
Wouldn't the proper term be bastard-ette? :p

K

KiNKyLiLSeXViXeN

I went to a few before... always got dragged along, regardless if I wanted to go or not... urg, MEN!! LoL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.