Help Me/Question Has Anyone Tried Taboola?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Yellow Belt
Hello guys!

I came across this website Taboola, and it seems they are claimed to be as one of the best Adsense alternatives as what others claimed as it is. I was about to give them a try right now, but I am not sure if they are just another time waster like Infolinks, Bidvertiser or so. I was banned by Adsense years ago, and I was looking for a nice alternative (except Chitika of course).

If you guys have any experience with Taboola, can you share it here? Or do you have any advice before joining and making money with them?

Thank you in advance.

ellyjude

White Belt
I am hearing about it from you. However, i need some tutorials about Adsense. I hear that it is a quick way to make money and i really want to try it out. Kindly share a link that i can follow of a step to step tutorial about it. I will really appreciate if you help.

dcristo

Yellow Belt
It is not really an Adsense alternative. i.e. it's not contextual advertising. It is a content discovery network. Semantics aside, it would be interesting to know if it performs well.

skylimit

Yellow Belt
I am hearing about it from you. However, i need some tutorials about Adsense. I hear that it is a quick way to make money and i really want to try it out. Kindly share a link that i can follow of a step to step tutorial about it. I will really appreciate if you help.
I have made a tutorial, on how to make money with adsense, hope you will find it useful.
Tutorial - How To Make Money With Adsense - In Different Ways
Any questions you can ask me their, happy to help.
Good Luck!

cortana

Yellow Belt
Taboola requires a 1 year exclusive contract, which I think is stupid, and I ditched them before putting their ads live.

However, if they can show me that they earn more than my current sponsors, then I'd actually use them. Their rep was kind of a jerk when I told them I don't like the exclusive part and I want the freedom to use whomever I wish for ads.