have things settled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Well I had a problem with a site that was moving arround in google but now everything seems to have settled.

Do you still experience weird things with your sites or is everything okay for you too ? :)

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Google is a bit like a yoyo at present. We have some very good placements dropping in and out. One morning I can come in and everything is up a few places, the next day its down below where it was then back up the next. I think google maybe playing with algos in real time.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Its the same with google.ro and also with google.co.uk.

There are some big changes about to happen...

Temi has an interesting post at LBS forums about keywords in domain....Maybe you should read it.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I registered about 20 keyword rich domains about 8 months ago and setup mini sites for them. I did a little mild SEO at the time.

Search terms like <keyword1 keyword2 UK> (Note: keyword 1 & 2 are in the domain names). I am placing well for not very competetive terms - ie #1. But for anything remotely competetive my sites are a no show in the serps.

All of my mini sites deep link into my main site. When searching for keywords in my mini sites I often get the main site retuned instead. So it is having a knock on effect giving me rankings for a second site but not the mini sites that I optimised.

serverpoint

White Belt
these are because google is continously being updated..even after the interval of seconds..
thats all because of this..
and obviously nothing is always perfect :)

wasku

Yellow Belt
i've never notcied anything with google. One thing that i do enjoy is sometimes mostly on holidays. They change there logo to that specific holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.