Help Me/Question Have You Ever Had Issues With Paypal?

JWill

I've read about a lot of horror stories about people getting their money blocked by PayPal for all sorts of reasons and then having to wait for months to get their money back. Have any of you ever had such issues? For me it has all been smooth sailing so far.

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
Yes, many people have faced the horror face of Paypal. When Paypal blocks the account and the funds of the people get's stuck in it. At that time, we can only hope for good in the account. Otherwise, the only answer to that state is a loss. Paypal won't going to return you anything if you were caught cheating their systems. You can't blame anyone for this and your money is gone forever.

In our country, Paypal is already banned and we can't use its services. That's why I use my friends account who is from a country where it is allowed.

networld

Oh, that is really scary. Fortunately I never faced such a situation in PayPal. But if we go by words of @Muhammad Rizwan, PayPal is doing this for the good of every account holder. I have seen them limiting account of PTC owners who are greedy and don't want to pay to their members. Moreover, if the owners start any kind of activities like gambling, PayPal use to limit their accounts as they know that it is quite risky.

PayPal has always been on the side of genuine account holders. Any attempt to cheat them will result in undesirable consequences. PayPal also helps investors to get their money back from the clutches of greedy PTC owners.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Thank God that I never faced an issue with my PayPal, but my brother does. There's this person he had misunderstanding with and he disputed. Gladly, my brother's account was fixed and the issue was resolved. Yesterday, a friend of mine was very anxious that her payment from Humanatic was rejected as it was said that PayPal rejected the payment. She still has no idea what happen and I can't help either as how come PayPal rejects a payment.

networld

Thank God that I never faced an issue with my PayPal, but my brother does. There's this person he had misunderstanding with and he disputed. Gladly, my brother's account was fixed and the issue was resolved. Yesterday, a friend of mine was very anxious that her payment from Humanatic was rejected as it was said that PayPal rejected the payment. She still has no idea what happen and I can't help either as how come PayPal rejects a payment.
That means PayPal rejected a payment from Humanatic, right? I heard a similar incident in another thread in this forum today. That means something is happening with with Humanatic account. But they are into a genuine business and I don't know why on earth PayPal should hold the payments from Humanatic ever? I think it has nothing to do with the user.

PayPal use to limit certain accounts when they become doubtful about the actual business that is going on. But I think Humanatic should be an exception and it is a very transparent business.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I do have issues with Paypal before, not because of them. It's because I made a very bad move of entering a scam opportunity (I don't wanna reveal more details about it) and ended up having more payment disputes. To cut the long story short, I have paid all of them by simply finding a way that I haven't done before, and my account was fully restored. But for my Paypal experience since 2007, I never had problems with them even receiving big payments. At least, I have already learned my lesson the hard way. I'm still a happy Paypal user till now.

pwarbi

I've only ever had two issues with PayPal in all the years I've been using it. The first was because I'd hit a certain amount that I'd sent and received and they wanted me to verify my ID by scanning and sending them a copy of my passport which I did. Within an hour I got confirmation my account was verified and was open again.

The second time was when I received 5 payments for quite large amounts, and I got an email saying the payments are under review as the senders address didn't match their account info. That was also cleared up and the payments were then processed as normal.

Both problems were to protect my account, and both resolved quickly so I have no complaints at all.

djweb

Well, paypal is pretty good. But, sometimes they do screw up. For example, I remember when they allowed refunds, and that meant that if money had been credited to your account, it could be taken out by paypal in case the payee asked for their money back. Then, some genius decided to scam paypal, and he was able to get back a ton of money from an overdraft account by simply "refreshing" the refund request. The guy with the overdraft account did not notice until it was too late. Paypal had to repay this guy for this bug. This happened more than once btw.

pwarbi

The problem with all online payment processors, including high street banks, is that there are constantly people trying to come up with new ways of scamming them, so they have to be on the ball 24/7.

Sometimes people do manage to find a way to beat or cheat the system but as long as the company rectify the issue then that's all we can ask I think.

I've read about a lot of horror stories about people getting their money blocked by PayPal for all sorts of reasons and then having to wait for months to get their money back. Have any of you ever had such issues? For me it has all been smooth sailing so far.
I have only encountered that kind of problem when I needed to verify my Paypal account, before I could make a purchase, but I was still receiving money into the account, so my account wasn't blocked per say, Paypal just needed to verify the account.

coolyfrost

For me at least, Paypal has been the most reliable internet based service that I have ever used. To be honest it completely changed my life and I do not know if I would be able to live without it anymore. Some of these stories seem a bit scary though and I hope that they will never happen to me.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
That means PayPal rejected a payment from Humanatic, right? I heard a similar incident in another thread in this forum today. That means something is happening with with Humanatic account. But they are into a genuine business and I don't know why on earth PayPal should hold the payments from Humanatic ever? I think it has nothing to do with the user.

PayPal use to limit certain accounts when they become doubtful about the actual business that is going on. But I think Humanatic should be an exception and it is a very transparent business.
That friend was a friend of mine in BlogJob and posted it on ForumCoin. She contacted PayPal and said the problem may be with Humanatic. She contacted Humanatic again and settled the issue. It might have been some technical issue or something.

pwarbi

While in the past PayPal have withheld certain payments to my account as a security measure, they've never held any humanatic payments back.

Any payments that have been withheld I've recieced in a couple of days so it's never been that big if an issue for me.

rayone

I faced it once when they refused my PAN card on basis of middle name. I made the necessary changes according to their guidelines and I see no problems. I feel PayPal has become lesser strict ever since they have increased their charges I am paying close to 7% every transaction to PayPal.

patrickkenyi

Personally, I have never had a problem with Paypal. In fact, it is my most trusted and most efficient payment processor, not only because all my transactions on Paypal have taken place smoothly, but it is the only processor from which you can withdraw from in my country. I had an account at a different payment processor called Neteller, from which I was unable to withdraw the money I had until they eventually closed my account with the money still in it.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I also had faced some drama with my PayPal account. Some bad practice by a hacker get my money send it to his another PayPal. After few hours, when i open my e-mail, i found that a pretty huge amount has been sent to someone that i did not initiated at all.
I prefer to call them fire way but we did not able to establish a solution.
After 3 days of those dark nights, I gave them so many proofs, i manage to get back my hard earned money.

networld

That friend was a friend of mine in BlogJob and posted it on ForumCoin. She contacted PayPal and said the problem may be with Humanatic. She contacted Humanatic again and settled the issue. It might have been some technical issue or something.
Thank God, finally she is able to sort it out. I was just starting to build my career in Humanatic then suddenly this news came like a bomb. Humanatic is doing a unique and genuine business I guess. They are the only one offering this kind of tasks. Please correct me If I am wrong. Hope they will survive for long. But I just wonder what is the actual purpose of categorizing these calls? May be for checking the effectiveness of a call center?

Alexandoy

I'm sure glad that my Paypal account is running smoothly with no issues whatsoever except with 2 earning sites which payments have deductions. Unlike the major sites that I earn from where the amount earned is the amount credited to my Paypal, the payments I receive from those 2 earning sites have service fee although minimal only. Other than that, Paypal is good and I can vouch for its good service which I am experiencing for more than a year already. I also understand the waiting time of 4 days for my withdrawal to be credited to my bank account.

networld

I'm sure glad that my Paypal account is running smoothly with no issues whatsoever except with 2 earning sites which payments have deductions. Unlike the major sites that I earn from where the amount earned is the amount credited to my Paypal, the payments I receive from those 2 earning sites have service fee although minimal only. Other than that, Paypal is good and I can vouch for its good service which I am experiencing for more than a year already. I also understand the waiting time of 4 days for my withdrawal to be credited to my bank account.
To me it takes three days only to get the cash credited in my bank account. The amount would be credited to my bank account on the third day itself. But yes, there is a nominal fee that PayPal charges for every transaction. But if you withdraw at a higher limit, the fee impact would be quite minimal. With PayPal as a payment processor you would be able to join a large number of online earning sites. In some sites they only use PayPal as the medium.

Alexandoy

To me it takes three days only to get the cash credited in my bank account. The amount would be credited to my bank account on the third day itself. But yes, there is a nominal fee that PayPal charges for every transaction. But if you withdraw at a higher limit, the fee impact would be quite minimal. With PayPal as a payment processor you would be able to join a large number of online earning sites. In some sites they only use PayPal as the medium.
Just to add, my wife who is an online shopper is glad that I have a Paypal account (with a balance, waheehee) that she can use in her occasional online purchases. She said it is like buying for free (naturally because the Paypal balance is my money) and very convenient. Much more, a refund is easy to do with Paypal when the store errs in the transaction.

With the withdrawal, there is no service charge when the amount is 7,000 pesos or more. But the bank charges a minimal fee and that is beyond Paypal.