Help Me/Question Have You Ever Had Issues With Paypal?

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Thank God, finally she is able to sort it out. I was just starting to build my career in Humanatic then suddenly this news came like a bomb. Humanatic is doing a unique and genuine business I guess. They are the only one offering this kind of tasks. Please correct me If I am wrong. Hope they will survive for long. But I just wonder what is the actual purpose of categorizing these calls? May be for checking the effectiveness of a call center?
I am not sure about its use, but according to Call Box, the company behind Humanatic and formerly called Century Interactive, it can help the businesses to improve what they needed to improve. Based on the calls that I heard, there are lots of problems going on in the business which really needs improvement. Anyway, the site is upgrading new features which I heard positive thinhs about it.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Paypal can track the type of business you do so it is important to conduct legitimate business. If you are suspicious with your account, they may suspend it to check. Nowadays, Paypal is getting stricter will many changes to the policy from time to time.

rayone

Just to add, my wife who is an online shopper is glad that I have a Paypal account (with a balance, waheehee) that she can use in her occasional online purchases. She said it is like buying for free (naturally because the Paypal balance is my money) and very convenient. Much more, a refund is easy to do with Paypal when the store errs in the transaction.

With the withdrawal, there is no service charge when the amount is 7,000 pesos or more. But the bank charges a minimal fee and that is beyond Paypal.
You people are lucky you pay no charges if you withdraw over 7k your local currency but that is not the case with us. They do not allow us to handle us our amount or hold the money there. As per rules of Reserve bank Of India they immediately transfer our money to our attached bank account and their current fee is almost 7% every transaction (including exchange)

Vinaya

I never have had problems such as funds being blocked. However I have experienced some issues with paypal. I had filed dsiputes and paypal closed the disputes saying the transaction is not protected by paypal. If the transaction was not protected, why did paypal allow it fraud company to use paypal.

SirJoe

I have also heard some really terrible stories about paypal accounts being blocked and how tough it was to get them unblocked again. Fortunately I have never gone through that.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I had an issue with Paypal before particularly on the transferring of money to my bank account. The name that appears on Paypal should always be the same with the bank account name so everything will be processed smoothly. You have to be very careful in putting information in both accounts.

sunshine

Blue Belt
In our country Paypal is access not allowed. I've a Paypal in Australia controlled by my brother. Once I had login in my Paypal from our company so Paypal limited and blocked money. Paypal asked the reason there was a suspicious login. After providing the required documents; utility bills and national tax number from my brother the Paypal released the payment and again active account.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Two weeks ago, I had commented here that I never had an issue with PayPal. But just yesterday, I faced a problem and my account was limited. It is due to the recent transaction, but I think it is minor.

PrashantD

Content Writer
Happened to a friend of mine. His PayPal got permanently limited for no reason at all. He was having considerable amount of funds in his account and PayPal froze it. He had to wait for six months to get his funds back. He never made his account again.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
If you follow the rules and their terms and condition of use then you never face any problem,it is not only with paypal but applicable for every sites.
Paypal has also some protocol which it want to follow by everyone,if you don't follow their rules it may ban you for future use.
My paypal account is smoothly running,and i suggest you never try to spam or something unwanted activity,it causes harm nothing else.

Webdog

I only had issues with PayPal when I wanted to register with them. I entered a wrong code which was not indicated on the bank statement. That made them to reject my visa card. I later applied for a new visa card and followed the process carefully. Now I have my PayPal account running with no problem.

steve taylor

White Belt
I have a problem with the Paypal. I am not able to connect my debit card with my Paypal account . First time when I tried to register my debit card I got error message this card have no sufficient permission to resister them . For resolving these problem I contact my bank customer service they advice me go to branch office for resolving them , but I am not able to go to my branch office because I live in different state of my native place.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
No i had never any issue with my Paypal account and my Paypal account work nice and smoothly.
And Paypal is one of best online Payment process over the world.
But i hear by many people his money stuck with Paypal account or Paypal stole money.
But i had never faced any issues...

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Probably one of the most common issues that most people encountered is the verification process. I had a bit of difficulty getting my account verified because I had no credit/debit card back then. But it was easily resolved when I applied for a debit card and linked it to my Paypal. Since then, everything has been smooth sailing. Hopefully I will not have anymore issues.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
I am using PayPal since 2012 but i never faced any problem. I think if you are using your PayPal account against their guideline they block you or you lost your money. So read carefully PayPal guidelines and use according to them. you are never face any issue with your account.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
No,i never face any problem with Paypal.I use this payment system for 2 years but it doesn't give any problem because i use this system as per it's rule and if we do like this it never cause any difficulty.Paypal is one of the most trusted and popular online payment processing system used by the people all around the world,but if you had any problem you can consult it's help team to resolve your problem and it will definitely work for you.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
Oh, that is really scary. Fortunately I never faced such a situation in PayPal. But if we go by words of @Muhammad Rizwan, PayPal is doing this for the good of every account holder. I have seen them limiting account of PTC owners who are greedy and don't want to pay to their members. Moreover, if the owners start any kind of activities like gambling, PayPal use to limit their accounts as they know that it is quite risky.

OctaBaz

i requested paypal to refund all my payments as i was not able to deliver service they refunded all money and block my account too it had been around 5 months they are not giving my remaining amount too , i had requested so many times to unblock my account but clearly say a big NO at the end of conversation

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
Personally, I have never had a problem with Paypal. In fact, it is my most trusted and most efficient payment processor, not only because all my transactions on Paypal have taken place smoothly, but it is the only processor from which you can withdraw from in my country. I had an account at a different payment processor called Neteller, from which I was unable to withdraw the money I had until they eventually closed my account with the money still in it.
Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable information.