Help Me/Question Have You Tried Ppv For Cpa Offers?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Hello WMS community!

What's up? If you are experienced in CPA marketing, can I ask something from you guys if it's ok?

Have you tried running your CPA offers in PPV programs like DirectCPV and TrafficVance?

I know it's kinda expensive to do PPV with CPA offers. Some of them may have success and profited with these PPV networks, but others have failed. I don't know if anyone of you here has some experience with PPV marketing strategies for CPA? I wanna explore this one, but it's kind of a huge risk for me in terms of budget.

I wanna hear from you guys if you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you in advance.

skylimit

Content Writer
If I am not wrong, PPV means pop up ads right?
When someone click on a url, a page pops up and run in the background.

Vinaya

If I am not wrong, PPV means pop up ads right?
When someone click on a url, a page pops up and run in the background.
PPV means pay per view and CPA means Cost Per Action.CPA is also sometimes called PPA or Pay Per Action.
I have not tried PPV and CPA yet. However, I hear that DirectCPV and TrafficVance are good ad networks.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
PPV means pay per view and CPA means Cost Per Action.CPA is also sometimes called PPA or Pay Per Action.
I have not tried PPV and CPA yet. However, I hear that DirectCPV and TrafficVance are good ad networks.
I see @Vinaya. But I do have a question for you man. Have you tried DirectCPV and TrafficVance by yourself in PPV marketing? Correct me if I'm wrong, but DirectCPV and TrafficVance's minimum starting amount to start ad campaigns are $100 and $1,000 respectively, right? Some of my contacts say that PPV marketing is much tougher than PPC and CPM because it's way advanced. I would really love to explore this if I have enough confidence and budget to start things out. It takes some little tweaks in order to make the CPA campaigns work out and become profitable by using this method though.

skylimit

Content Writer
I know whats PPV and CPA is, I want to know, they serve the ads like whenever a user clicks on website or link, an additional link opens on background, is that called PPV, right?