Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info Health & Beauty - Look Younger And Feel More Confident

Discussion in 'Lifestyle and Health Topics' started by sunshine, Dec 17, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Everyone wants to look younger because your looks and personality can increase your confidence. There is nothing wrong to take care of your looks because charming personality always gives you confidence to face others. It is not so hard to look younger because there are a variety of simple methods to get cheat your age. A few changes in your lifestyle, such as sleeping patterns, emotional balance, skin care routine and eating habits can bring huge difference. There are bundle of things you can try to improve your look. There are lots of natural ingredients and tricks to look younger, but you have to follow them on a constant basis.
    12369221_954550521281916_1956872423948815390_n.
    Following are some regimes that you can follow:

Use Sunscreen

Ultraviolet rays of the sun are really harmful for your skin because these can cause wrinkles, aging and dark spots. If you want to keep them away, it is important to wear a good sunscreen before going out in the sun.

Beauty Sleep

Beauty sleep is not an allegory because your body really needs sufficient amount of time to restore during night. When you sleep down, the cells work to repair DNA damage of the whole day. It is important for you to sleep on time to give your cells enough time to repair damaged DNA.

Drink Plenty of Water

Water is really important for your younger look, and it is really difficult to drink water in the winter season. You have to drink enough water in every season because it will prevent your skin from hydration. Right intake of water on a regular basis will help you to get glowing skin.

Exercise Regularly and Cut Consumption of Sugar

Exercise should be an important part of your daily routine, and you can try any exercise, such as rock-climbing, scuba diving, brisk walk, etc. It will improve the blood circulation of your skin to keep it healthy and enhance glowing and younger look. Sugar is not good for your skin because it can trigger aging process. It will be good to cut your daily sugar intake.

Quit Smoking

Smoking is not only injurious to your health, but it can snatch the younger look and freshness of your skin. It can deprive oxygen to your skin and speed up the process of aging. If you want younger look, you have to quit smoking.

Consume Good Bacteria

Unhealthy diet will directly reflect on your skin; therefore, you have to take healthy meals and acidophilus supplement. It will enhance the gut flora and make your skin healthy. Your diet should be a perfect combination of fruits, meat and vegetables to get its benefits on your face.

Wear Right Blusher

Right selection of makeup will give instant glow and freshness to your face. You can only use a good quality blusher according to your skin tone will give shine and freshness to your face. If you are looking for an easy option, you can try sheer gel blusher that is easy to spread. Apply blusher, spread on your face, smile and pat on the apples of your cheeks. It will give an instant glow to your skin, but its excess can be bad for your look.

2. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Great post! I quit smoking three years ago. I drink lots of water. I try to make at least 75-80% of my diet plant based non-processed foods. I spend a lot of effort trying to improve my sleeping habits, although they are not perfect yet. I exercise more than I used to, but not enough. All of this has definitely contributed to the fact that I appear at least 5-10 years younger than I actually am. On good days, it's even more. Great advice!

3. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    This is a very different article health and beauty and good also.you are right @sunshine@sunshine look and personality increase the confidence. Smoking is injurious to health it will be bad effect on heath. i think everything you have written very correct.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @Swati Mishra! Happy to see your comment. Health and Beauty often go together to get happiness and make your personality handsome.

5. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Most of those in this list are free and easy to apply and at the reach of you in your home. If these were applied, then expect a better health and beauty. Sadly, some or most of those mentioned were overlooked since many people are too busy.

6. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    No mate, not overlooked any tip, all are well applicable even for busy people. For success in desires we should have to spare some time and look after our health and beauty.

7. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Oh yeah, these can really help but I don't use blushers so maybe it doesn't work for me. You may have a good and healthy skin for doing all of these. Thanks for pointing out. :)

8. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    When my brother arrived earlier this month for a short vacation from his work in the US, I noticed that he was not dyeing his hair which have mostly turned white already. He said he doesn't go for aesthetic. I reasoned that I dye my hair because I feel old when I see on the mirror that guy with the white strands. But when my hair are black, I look young and then that makes me feel young as well. So the look matters and naturally it also gives me the confidence.

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure, adopting any strategy to get smart is worthwhile in all natural environments, like dyeing hair or look after beautiful skin, shiny hair, kissable lips, and a whole lot more.

10. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I
    I may be doing the same sir if my hair turns grey. In fact you looked young with your dyed hair. :)

11. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I'd also like to add:

1. Eat more fruits and vegetables. I like consuming fruits the most since they're mostly water anyway and helps keep me full while also fighting off free radicals.

2. Get some sunshine. Go out during early morning or late afternoon when the sunlight is healthy. Sunlight helps you get some color, get some Vitamin D and also helps avoid BO, lol.

3. Apply lip tint on the inner part of your lips. This can provide a youthful look and most Koreans love this way of applying tint.

4. Use oils for skincare. They are easily able to trap water and retain moisture on your skin.

12. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure taking good food with fruits and vegetables are essential for healthy life. Because fruits and vegetables contain many vitamins and minerals that are best for our health, beauty and shiny skin.

13. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    I think that these are very important tips in order to remain healthy for a very long time. Keeping yourself hydrated is especially important as it is good not only for your skin but also for several of your organs. Maintaining you beauty is extremely important for keeping up appearances as well as maintaining a high self-esteem. These are all great tips!

14. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    I think I cannot have a beauty sleep with the current occupation that I have, where I need to meet the deadline to avoid losing clients. Although I am trying to have at least 6 hours of sleep in a day to avoid some health problems that might caused by not having a sleep.

15. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    This is really a very informative post, thanks for sharing. All these are very simple points to follow, but we hardly remember its importance in our day to day life. Having a good immunity level is the key to your health & beauty and here comes the importance of having good bacteria in your diet. To have more friendly bacteria we should eat yogurt daily and it is a good source of friendly bacteria.

16. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure the good sleep at night will help you better to be more energetic and productive. Healthy sleep practice can make a big distinction in your value of life. Having in-time night sleep habits is often referred to as having good “sleep hygiene".

17. zsacream

zsacream New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0

Great article, to look younger and feel more confident always wear sunscreen, get enough sleep and drink plenty of water.