Introduction Hello Everyone!

Ola Rybacka

My Message:
Hello everyone!
My name is Ola, I'm a copywriter and social media manager.
I'm interested in everything which is connected with new media and project management, especially in increasing people's productivity.
It's not so easy to start in a new environment, but I hope I will find there lot of experienced people who will share their knowledge with me.

Have a nice day!

From where in the world I come: Los Angeles, US

My Skills: Copywriting, content creating, social media managing

sunshine

Blue Belt
My Message:
Hello everyone!
I'm interested in everything which is connected with new media and project management, especially in increasing people's productivity.
It's not so easy to start in a new environment, but I hope I will find there lot of experienced people who will share their knowledge with me.

Have a nice day!

Most welcome Ola!
Don't worry, no doubt at the beginning its new environment for you buy after sometimes when you engaged in sharing your expertise with us you'll feel here that you're among a beloved and friendly community.
We will be happy to see your valuable contributions as much you can. :) :cool: ;)

tipstechtut

My Message:
Hello everyone!

Have a nice day!

Welcome to this wonderful forum Rybacka, you will definitely feel good after spending some time here.

Have a wonderful time