News/ Info Hey Im Really Confused About The Info On 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nomi

According to the government it was the superheat that melted the steel bars and thats why it collapsed but ive been looking over tons of videos and inquieries etc and i found a few things:
1. Steel melts at 2700 degrees and the way it collapsed (classic demolition) would require hundreds of the steel bars to melt and fail at the same time. And the heat was NO MORE than 1500 degrees.
2. The dust crystalized (unless all the videos i saw were higly static) and al that jet fuel burning cannot create that.
3. They said that the hijackers went to a strip club the night before and left their holy book there......you expect me to believe that 2 MUSLIMS ready to give up their lives for the "cause" would go to a strip club?
4. In the plane they found Attah's (the gang leader .... cant member how to spell name") passport but even the blackbox was ruined.....

Guys is it just me or are these holes a few too many.............................
I am not anti american or anything...just a very observant watcher from canada.

Could someone please tell me some of this information is wrong...id hate to think of the other options left.

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
Some people in Australia are working on disproving that the plane crashed into it. They think that the type of plane that crashed could not turn that sharp. Something to do...

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
No, im saying that the government could of tried to cover up something by making a computer simulation about it. I dont think that happened, but the guys with kangaroos do...lol

coolgreen44

Yellow Belt
CuriousToad said:
No, im saying that the government could of tried to cover up something by making a computer simulation about it. I dont think that happened, but the guys with kangaroos do...lol
So the goverment kills all these people just for fun? Must have been a big ass computer. This is just like the people saying we have never been to the moon

G

General M. Rakkit

we never did go to the moon. LA people. joan rivers is 213 years old. 9/11 did happen. Hitler did kill 6 million Jews

T

The Unh0ly 0ne

the government always tries to hide something from the citizens

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
coolgreen44 said:
So the goverment kills all these people just for fun? Must have been a big ass computer. This is just like the people saying we have never been to the moon
no...im saying it coudl be anything

i mean, it could of been deeper than just a terrorist attack

E

edshuck

Hi Naomi

I had not heard the passport story, or if I had, it did not register.

Peace

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.