Introduction Hey!

coolyfrost

My Message:

Hello!

I am new to SEO and marketing, but I really want to get into it! Where could I start and what should I know beforehand? Do you guys think these are good skills to learn? Any input would be amazing and I would appreciate it so much!

From where in the world I come: Portugal, moved to America and am now in Sweden.

My Skills: None

sunshine

Blue Belt
@coolyfrost Most Welcome to webmaster serve forum. For learning, sure here a lot of opportunities to gain experience and develop skills in international cultural relations. Just make your contributions here on WMS anything you know.

coolyfrost

@coolyfrost Most Welcome to webmaster serve forum. For learning, sure here a lot of opportunities to gain experience and develop skills in international cultural relations. Just make your contributions here on WMS anything you know.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I will definitely learn from the members of this website and then try to contribute with the knowledge that I pick up throughout my journey. I can't wait to get started!

Renren

See you in the threads. I have read a lot of threads in this forum site and I already learned a lot. I also managed to grasp some ideas and apply them in some of my projects like web designing. You can also ask other members for their comments and suggestions.