Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John121

Yellow Belt
Hello Cannonballguy! Whats up?! Wales, ehh? Awesome Im John and is from Florida, USA :) Enjoy your stay here :cool:

John121

Yellow Belt
Welcome Jarrod! You could have made a thread so your welcome could be all by its self but its ok.. PM me sometime man ;D :cool: 8)

John121

Yellow Belt
No problemo any time you need me you can just call me up on the phone or site PM me or IM me your choice :)

John121

Yellow Belt
Nope you are not. I seen some other guy from the UK. Isnt that the same right? But anyway, Im sure you're not the only person from Britan :D

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Nope you are not. I seen some other guy from the UK. Isnt that the same right? But anyway, Im sure you're not the only person from Britan :D
Lol, I think the UK is the same, I'm not too good on geography. Although I wanna go somewhere that has waves bigger thn 2 ft to surf

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol.. Then head to austrailia I believe they have awesome wave there ( like i surf.. ) Go there this summer hawt gurls as well :)

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
You surfing HAHAHA *ahem* Well, I think I'd wanna go there but I'm not sure .. Need to go somewhere coz we have no waves here barely

Status
Not open for further replies.