Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question High End Dedicated Server Hosting Providers? What Are They?

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by Gensol, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Gensol

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Requirements:
    1 TB (ssd) - HD,
    20TB - data transfer,
    Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
    Server location: Europe
    For High Traffic web sites!
    Any experience with CentoHost.com web hosting services?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

2. dHSdrock

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Centohost.com staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.
    The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

3. Gob_lin

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'd sure servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are the best and most reliable.
    Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

4. Sweqor

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    The comparison will help you to choose the right web host, so I can draw your attention to these providers:
    ==>> Okayservers.com
    ==>> Digitalserver.com.mx
    They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

5. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The best European server providers are QHoster and Hostsailor.
    The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

6. GrommGram

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hostsailor.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

7. Priyanka Bhandari

Priyanka Bhandari New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    As I heard CentoHost.com is good but I have own experience with Onlive Server. I am connected with them from Many years and I got a great response from their side. Apart from this many hosting service provider available you can search on google. But CentoHost.com also one of the best hosting provider.

8. Keywebo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Why not to choose Cloudarion.com website hosting deals?
    They did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.

9. RockFord

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    As an alternative, can recommend you to compare these hosts and their feature-packed server hosting packages: Kvchosting.net and Hostunmetered.net
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.