My Suggestion Home Based Businesses To Earn More

sunshine

Blue Belt
All kinds of people seems to be work from home these days, and make some good living while others don't. You don't necessarily need a degree, but it depends on what you're doing of course.
There are so many different ways to make money from home, including:
- Freelance writing
- Web design
- Computer programming and technical help services
- Social media marketing for various companies
- Selling other people's products online as an affiliate
- and many more ways

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Hello @sunshine Yes, I agree. Many of my fellow friends also do the same. I just had started this work from home earning with the WMS forum. I am just trying to give my best to put down whatever i know. This is a good idea to spread the information you know and to receive the information others know.
World is full of wise people and so it is a great idea to earn some money with a little work from home.
I, encourage people to start off this way to learn and earn practice.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Working from home gives you more time with family. It is less stressful because you don't have to sit front of the computer for the entire time. Your office can be anywhere such as coffee shop, and outdoors. You will find that you can save money in many areas such as petrol, office clothes. It will be great to be able to work at your own schedule as long as you meet the deadline. Even if you are working for specific hours, you can take out a 10 - 20 minutes break times at anytime to refresh yourself. If you want to discuss something with your partner, you can use video calling.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I agree @Zirkon Kalti @sunshine and @Swati Mishra . With internet access and skills, almost anyone can earn in their spare time or even full time with online jobs these days. The more advanced skills you can acquire the higher you can earn. For example, while you earn by writing content you could learn to do graphics or logos on the side and once you get good enough, you can start taking projects for logo design, flyers, graphics, etc which increases your per hour earning, keep accumulating more skills and you can end up earning more than an offline salary. Several members of this forum in the past worked full time jobs and did freelancing on the side, but some of them worked pretty hard and got so successful online that they quit the offline jobs and fully focus on online jobs and earn more than their offline jobs with more free time with family.

WMS forums is going towards creating a platform for freelancers to be able to network with each other and discuss how to enhance their freelance earnings. Eventually we plan to have a marketplace platform right here to enable clients and freelancers to work together and hopefully help each other achieve their goals in online business. Thus, this new forum was recently added especially for freelancers, if you get a chance read my thread and send your views on freelancing at Freelancer Forums

skylimit

Content Writer
All kinds of people seems to be work from home these days, and make some good living while others don't. You don't necessarily need a degree, but it depends on what you're doing of course.
- Freelance writing
- Web design
- and many more ways
You have mentioned some easy to go opportunities for any newbie who are looking start work from home.
When someone starts a home based businesses, one should note these three helpful point -
Three pillars of home based businesses-
Start up cost -make sure you minimal start up cost and some other cost as backup
Easy to set and maintain - make sure you choose business that is easy to set and its maintenance is very low
Return of investment - quick return of investment

jazzvaga

Developing your skillset in specific areas that not only takes your time & gives you an extra edge from people with 9-5 work culture is very helpful. Earning money smartly at home is not for someone who doesnt keeps their skills growing with trending knowledge areas.

The more you are skilled with new skills, the more chances of a higher income stream.

amultani

Although, there are thousands of way to earn money online, but I prefer doing freelancing using different platforms such as oDesk, freelancer, and Elance.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Although, there are thousands of way to earn money online, but I prefer doing freelancing using different platforms such as oDesk, freelancer, and Elance.
No doubt oDesk, freelancer, and Elance are one of the best freelance business catching sites. Meanwhile, there are a lot good forums where free lancers could get business from trustable and reliable buyers. Moreover, sometimes I got good worth orders from my online social media contacts persons. Its my luck. :)

Last edited:

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
- Freelance writing
- Web design
- and many more ways
I started off with freelancing during the time I was looking for an opportunity to earn money for myself. I give credit to my experience with freelancing because it gives me more knowledge, learning and an opportunity to grow into my own expertise. After I have learned freelancing, I was doing affiliate marketing as well by publishing my own review website before. These home based businesses that you've listed are still effective and demanding as of today. My friends who are web designers are getting consistent clients to design their logos, websites, etc., while at home or at any wifi hotspot.

Renren

A lot of us are doing these kind of things. What I want to do is focus on one category and make it as my expertise. Writing for others can be difficult sometimes, because you will be giving a lot of your time proofreading and evaluating what you wrote. The worst case about it is that it might be rejected. Writing is really difficult sometimes, because of the topic, I guess.

sunshine

Blue Belt
A lot of us are doing these kind of things. What I want to do is focus on one category and make it as my expertise. Writing for others can be difficult sometimes, because you will be giving a lot of your time proofreading and evaluating what you wrote. The worst case about it is that it might be rejected. Writing is really difficult sometimes, because of the topic, I guess.
No mate, professionals and experts can write easily and earn a lot of money as a freelancer or an executive employee. Some professions have a vast experience in a particular subject or some writers are all rounders and has great ability to write easily on any topic.

Renren

No mate, professionals and experts can write easily and earn a lot of money as a freelancer or an executive employee. Some professions have a vast experience in a particular subject or some writers are all rounders and has great ability to write easily on any topic.
Oh, I see. Some are just gifted to do things easily. As for me, I do have some hard time writing when laziness strikes me out. Can you give me some advice on how can I increase my skills in writing? Thanks in advance.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Oh, I see. Some are just gifted to do things easily. As for me, I do have some hard time writing when laziness strikes me out. Can you give me some advice on how can I increase my skills in writing? Thanks in advance.
first of all leave laziness, strong your will power, research and write continuous something unique and interesting, proof read 2-3 times, show your writing to someone else senior to make it perfect before publishing. These are few tips, after running in this field you can get a lot of experience by the response of your audience.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Making blogs is also a good way to earn more especially when you explain in details the use and advantages of purchasing a certain product. There are also investors who like to place in ads in blogs that will add more income to your site.

Renren

My adsense has been deactivated. Why is that so. I think Adsense is getting strict everyday. I think I did not violate any of the terms. I just need to review it once again, maybe I can retrieve or deactivate it.

Renren

I figured it out lately. I violated a rule. Well, I guess, I just need to contact them and fix it.

rayone

My adsense has been deactivated. Why is that so. I think Adsense is getting strict everyday. I think I did not violate any of the terms. I just need to review it once again, maybe I can retrieve or deactivate it.
I suggest you to not to ask for review as I have never heard that Google has ever heard any such request with sympathy. It's one of the most common problems a person faces but there is no way they will give it back to you. If you're still interested the only way is to go for it all over again. By the way, it's not their strictness but way of working.

steve taylor

White Belt
In the digital world there are many job available and you get easily to work from home.
Work from home has many advantage.
You do your work any time you free from time boundation.
And free from selecting your place which place you like to finish your work like your home garden ground and etc.
Nowadays it is best way to making money.