My 2 Cents Hooters In Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

weaponx12o

Yellow Belt
that would be a good idea.. we should wait like a month after the opening though. so it wont be as zooed

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

I went there last night at around 9 p.m. because I didn't want to deal with traffic & all. Plus I didn't get off of work until six o'clock & had to get all cleaned up for them ladies. I had their chicken wings along with some carmel cheese cake & also bought a deck of Hooters cards, too. There were some pretty hot women there that weren't working & I'll probably end up going back there like tomorrow or by Friday because my other friends haven't been to one yet. We should have that Bay Area Talk meet in mid or late June for sure because I'm down for some good food.

P.S. My friends & I had to wait for about thirty minutes or so, but it was worth it because the one in S.F. is just to far for me (I'll probably end up going here way more often).

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

My weekend looks too busy with work & going to a BBQ on Saturday along with the usual hotel parties. You should take some pictures & post them up when you get a chance. The last time I went was on the day after Halloween, but it was obviously the on in Frisco because we needed something to do when sobering up.

P.S. I'll try to see if I can find the pictures that we took because it was one of our friend's twenty-first birthday & made her do the whole standing up on a chair while dancing thingy. Also let me know if it was packed on the day that you went because they'll probably be very busy during this coming up weekend.

Thanks & have fun.

weaponx12o

Yellow Belt
i have a question for those who have been to both hooters (sf and dublin). which one is better? or are they pretty much the same? by better i mean the food and the girls too

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

I personally need to go to the one in Dublin a couple of more times because right now the one in S.F. is better due to how huge it is along with them women. The food seemed bigger overthere, too (at least the Philly Cheese Steak was).

P.S. I like the one in Dublin because it's closer to my house (it only takes me less than twenty minutes to get there).

Basher

White Belt
a bunch of us went to the dublin hooters last night

the line to get in was long.

the building is very small compared to the SF one

the hooters chicks were super hot tho, which made it well worth it

bayster

Yellow Belt
Basher said:
a bunch of us went to the dublin hooters last night

the line to get in was long.

the building is very small compared to the SF one

the hooters chicks were super hot tho, which made it well worth it

damm it , i should of went
:wul@d:

S

Street Guy

Yeah,

We should all head out there by the end of this month because I know it won't be packed like this during non-peak hours.

P.S. I need to buy myself a T-shirt from there, too because I'm tired of looking at my Hooters playing cards.

Basher

White Belt
Street Guy said:
Yeah,

We should all head out there by the end of this month because I know it won't be packed like this during non-peak hours.

P.S. I need to buy myself a T-shirt from there, too because I'm tired of looking at my Hooters playing cards.
t-shirts are $16.99

O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.