Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Neutral Hostforlife.eu - recommended asp.net hosting | nice support

Discussion in 'Review Services' started by srachel, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srachel

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    After extensive research I picked Hostforlife.eu to host my asp.net site over the other dozen of budget hosting companies due to the good online reviews and Microsoft also recommend their service.

Hostforlife.eu provides a Plesk Panel for asp.net account with the same unlimited space and bandwidth that all of the other big hosts, with the pleasant extra of a free domain registered under your own name that you get to keep without having to pay for it for as long as you remain with them and if you move host, you can transfer the domain name to the registrar of your choice. This alone is worth $13.99/year.

Support is 24x7 by using their helpdesk system. Although they dont provide live chat and phone support, but they really answer my questions/issue very fast, I only need to wait between 20-30 minutes and they straight forward to solve my issue. This is what I like.

I have been with 3 different asp.net hosting companies in the last few years and hostforlife.eu is outstanding when it comes to customer support. This is the best UK asp.net hosting provider that I have ever had.

I'm really happy with them. If you require asp.net hosting in UK, then you can trust them as your hosting provider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.