Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Add Fonts In Adobe Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Tools' started by steve taylor, Feb 18, 2016.

1. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    There are various pre installed fonts are available in the Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 but I want to install some stylish fonts on my Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. How can I add our own choice fonts and where to find font it is available free of cost or I have to pay for installing them please suggest me some stylish fonts name which is best for English writing.

2. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Have you tried installing fonts in your Window's Control Panel?

3. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    It's so easy to add stylish font in Photoshop, and some easy way to install or add fonts in Photoshop.
    Firstly choose your font that you want to add or download from internet or just install it in your computer or any system. And so many free stylish font are available over the internet.