Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Check Which Directory Sites Are Listed In Google Search Engine?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I want to check which directory sites are listed in Google Search Engine? Please help me.

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    You know that a directory is penalized by Google if you search for the directory name on Google for example Pegasus web directory and it didn't show up in the search result. Usually, web directories that are banned also will display an invalid pagerank bar.

3. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    You want to know which directory site is indexed on google or not. A simple query that help you on it.
    When you are going to check any website is indexed or not, search in google "site:website address" without quota. Some pages are show that are index in google for that website.

4. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    If you really intended to know the directory has been known to Google search engine you just need to follow the URL of that directory and it will show you that whether the directory has been listed to or not.