Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Collect Email Data For Email Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Email Marketing' started by eyeshiv, Apr 30, 2015.

1. eyeshiv

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Email Marketing is very effective for any business advertisement
    but how I collect email data for email marketing.
    I tried to collect email form website one by one but it is not effective. is there any website form where i can collect data?

2. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    There is no instant way of getting email data for your email marketing campaign. Rather you have to collect them one by one using the website or any other means. However, you can buy leads from companies that provide a theme. Nowadays a lot of people are selling email data of different countries for a reasonable price. If you can afford their rates you should try them out. This is the only way for instantly increasing your email list.

3. Cleveland Williams

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    I agree, collecting email addresses can be a tedious task. For the music industry, the first service that I used was on a website called ReverbNation.com. They allowed me to easily captured and mass email everyone with their website's features. Now, I am currently looking for the best free company to provide me with their services. If it is not free, then the most cost effective company.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    One way to collect email addresses is to create a Facebook page with a call to action sign up form. You can use interesting visuals to encourage people to sign up for your newsletters. You should include a link the email sign up form in anywhere possible including website's navigation, business and personal emails signature.

5. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +67 / -0
    Mandrill, Mailchimp it is very good for collecting email data.

6. butterfly

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I am new to this, but from what I have read, you have to offer something. Offer them an ebook, a report, a tutorial.... something in exchange for their email address. Most email lists I am on are because of the free thing they offered me. But this doesn't mean you'll keep them as readers and eventual customers. Content is king, so I understand.

7. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    You can begin collecting email data from your friends, fellow workers, acquaintances. You can also have access to the emails of people who have subscribed your blog. You can also gather email data of the individuals who have left comments on your blog and website.

8. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Nowadays, people obtain their lists by providing links that routes to their mail in social media sites like Facebook. In order to obtain a good number of people in your list, you must always use good content to your posts or hold promos and contests online.