Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Collect Huge Email For Email Marketing ?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Email Marketing' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Email marketing is very important for any internet marketing and affiliate marketing.So, I want to do email marketing.To need huge email for email marketing.I wanted to know how can I get huge email freely.

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Do you mean that you wanna get a lot of subscribers, right? First of all, what are you trying to promote? What are your intentions to them? If your intentions are just to promote them without giving them free information or stuff like eBook or video, for sure you won't succeed with email marketing. Basically, you will subscribe to a free autoresponder like Listwire, create your squeeze page and optin form, and promote it to your targeted audience. To gain more subscribers in your newsletter, just keep promoting it on various sources like forums, social media, etc. I hope this helps you a bit man. Let me know if you still have anything to ask.

3. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Creating remarkable email content is the topmost priority that an owner should do. If you currently have email subscribers, you should encourage them to share and forward your emails. Aside from adding links that will route to your mail, you can also conduct online contests and promos.

4. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I you want to collect email , there are no external source which provide email for your website promotion and email marketing . There is a need of your website . Through website you can collect emails of those customers who is really interested in your website content . We have to create sign up form news subscription , and latest information form through which we can collect email.

5. Simi Cart

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  6. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.

7. Sumaiya Khatun

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    you can use email hunter tools