How can I create google Sitemap and submit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

will123

Hi Guys

Can you please give me detail information on How can i Generate sitemap in Google?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------
Rule based Management
From easyrules.com

M

marksbs

Hi Guys

Can you please give me detail information on How can i Generate sitemap in Google?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------
Rule based Management From easyrules.com
Hello,

First of generate sitemap.xml of your website in xml-sitemaps.com. Then upload that sitemp.xml on ur site and submit it to google webmaster tool.
Verify your ur website by updating using meta tags or u can upload html file. Better to upload html file rather than add meta tages code.

Thank You.

M

Marko8

Sitemap generator

If you need to create XML, HTML sitemap files for your sites or to notify search engines about updated sitemap files use Sitemap Writer Pro. I tried different software for creating the sitemap for my website. This is the most effective one among 5-6 programs I tried.
This powerful webtool generates the sitemap for your website in just seconds. Mayor search engines (Google, Yahoo, Ask, MSN, Moreover)are able to index and read your sitemaps without any problems.

Luq

Yellow Belt
Below is a tools that can help to create the site map online, all you need is to upload the html code to your site and submit the site map to Google. www .xml-sitemaps .com
I hope it helps.

Cheers

MeKnows

White Belt
If you have a large site, say over 500 pages, many of the free site generators wont be much use plus, everytime you add new pages you will need to update the sitemap. This is way i use a dynamic sitemap that updates daily, you can check it out here: vladd44.com/phpbb3-mods/php_google_sitemap_xml_generator_free.php

sitefarmer

White Belt
don't forget to submit the sitemap to MSN: webmaster.live.com/webmaster/ and Yahoo: siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/mysites

copy paste those in browser - still can't post links here..

W

wenza

wow thanks temi... more power to you! have a nice days... thanks again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.