Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Do Rank Of My Youtube Video On First Page?

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Hi,
    I have many youtube video in my channel .I want to rank those Google first page first position for my certain keyword .Please share your opinion

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    On Google you need some backlinks with enough views to get on First page with first result. our video should have so many comments, likes ratings. It is an easy method to achieve if you put right things on correct time.

3. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
  4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You need to get more likes and comments on your video, try as much as you can promote it on Social bookmarking, Social media sites etc.
    Can you tell how many views you have presently and how many you are getting daily?

5. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    You need to keep on engaged with the social media platforms like Facebook, twitter,Google + and etc. you should build the relevant audiences ad regular post some reliable and relevant content in your representing webpage. If you are like by many people then many more comments and likes are given to your posts. The key to get more comments/likes is to keep valuable and high quality content. So then people are more attracted to it.

6. Adil Adi

Adil Adi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You must be do this job regularly:
    Comment backlink
    Video article submission
    Social media sharing like Facebook, twitter,Google + YouTube etc.

7. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I want to add one more point, i.e. connected to Press Release sites, make sure you have linked with relevant stuff. Due to high bounce rate, these days PR is highly generating traffic than social media sites.