Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Earn Money From Youtube?

Discussion in 'General Business Topics' started by justiinn, Feb 21, 2016.

1. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    we know that youtube is very popular and has many viewers. Infact i rarely see any movies,songs on TV.Always use youtube for watching movies.
    Heard from lots of people that youtube has great scope to make your money.Thus decided to give it a shot but dont know how can i use it to make my money?

2. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure you can earn money from Youtube. You’ve perhaps heard stories on regular people earning cash on YouTube and consider, “Hey, I can do this too!”
    While earning a lot of money maybe isn’t practical, you can begin earning money rapidly, especially if you have a strong subscriber base.

3. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    @sunshine@sunshine
    they have told me but as i was not interested so didnt heard it properly but now when i am asking them they tell me little bit as they are not very close to me..
    so will you help me ?

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    What type of help do you want ?

5. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    If you want to make money from you tube then
    Follow these steps :-
    1. You must be registered with google ad sense.
    2. Video for upload on you tube must be unique.
    3. Each and every video you must register with ad sense to get ad.
    4.Google ad sense pay you only when ad viewed completely by the video viewer.

6. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Upload your own videos, enable monetizing, hope your videos go viral.

7. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Okay, first you would need to figure out your niche for YouTube. The most successful niches in there are video game reviews, music making, makeup reviews or beauty videos, dance videos and entertainment videos. Which of these do you think you do well? Maybe you can explore lesser known niches such as lifestyle vlogging or cooking videos.

After that, you would need to register an account and start making videos. Make sure your videos are of good quality. With proper lighting and a good camera, you're off to your career as a YouTube personality.

Promote your channel using social media sites. Put your videos on your Facebook page, Pinterest or Instagram account.

Earn subscribers and views. The more you get them, the more chances that YouTube will finance your channel.

You can also ask for sponsors if you're doing reviews for video games or apps.

Good luck!

8. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    If you are able to create good quality and relevant videos, also make any tutorial, gaming video. you will be able to get money from your viewers over third party funding sites.
    But you should have a valid email id, After that create a YouTube channel.
    Upload your video on your YouTube channel, Monetize video with YouTube partner program.
    Connect your account with google adsense.

9. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    You heard truly, many way in youtube that generate good money for you. if you are expert in any area and you think, your content is ready for sharing and you can share your knowledge with public. make a good quality video of them. Learn little SEO techniques or hire someone for video SEO, and share your content through youtube. Make money as much you want.

10. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    It is very simple.
    Shoot a video: you don't need a fancy video camera, your cellphone camera works well
    Edit a video: you can try free program such as windows movie maker. You video should be of short lenght.
    Upload on you tube.
    Get Adsense
    Now get views for your video.

11. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    The best strategy to do well on youtube is to build a following on another social media platform such as twitter, instagram, etc. This will allow you to use either simple text or photos to attract like minded followers. Once you hit a number like 1000, plug in your youtube videos and make sure they are relevant to your niche. Very simple, you'll start getting views. Build up the views and then click on monetize. Now, keep marketing your videos and building your social media following, both will help each other.

12. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    When you upload the videos which provides the knowledge to learners or the one seeking help, your videos gain publicity.You can use your videos to get subscribe more, which can be further used to display ads as provided by google adsense, you may also begin teaching chapters lesson on the topics you are comfortable. You may show your presentation made on some research which may add more information to viewers.

13. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    You can earn from YouTube with your google adsense account attachment,first you have to make an account on google adsense and get,after that you have to make an account on YouTube to upload videos, you have to make or choose videos related to the niche which is mostly searched by the audience. After that you have to take ads from google adsense and paste it in your videos and it generates money in your adsense account.

14. tipstechtut

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    You can earn from YT, for that you should monetize your videos with google AdSense. Google will show advertisement on your video, it can be video advertisement or banner with a link.

15. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    You can use YouTube for advertise your business product.
    And increase your brand value and it also increase your costumers.
    If you have a creative mind then suit and make videos , videos should be unique then you can register your videos with PPC and you can make money easily.