Help Me/Question How Can I Get More Twitter Follower?

Amy Wiley

White Belt
I have a twitter account for my website. I want to increase follower of this account. So that I can get some visitor in my website.I want real follower. No fake follower.Some one offer me for give follower by boot. Is it real follower? If this follower is not real then how can I get more real follower?

briannagodess

To get more Twitter followers, I suggest you to:

1. Follow other people. The more people you follow, the more likely they'll follow you back.
2. Fill in your Twitter profile completely to make your page look more professional.
3. Always have a scheduled tweet. You can make use of Hootsuite to have regular tweets posted.
4. Don't forget to put hashtags as well.
5. You can use links or images on your tweets to attract attention.
6. Ask people to retweet your posts.
7. If you have other social media sites put a subscribe button to make it easier for new users to follow you.

Good luck!

If you want real follower on your twitter account then you should follow some way. First way is to follow people and to wish that they too follow you. Second is to post some useful article which will force people to follow you.Third way add your twitter follower button on your website so that you can get some follower from your website.

poster432

The best way to get more followers is to somehow advertise your page. If you have a website/forum/blog, then link your Twitter page to it. Follow people that you know, and they will probably follow you back, as well.

bharath

The best way to gain more followers is to make a great profile, avatar and back cover are the most important things to research for twitter. Tweet other people tweets who are on the same niche and they will follow back. There is a limit of 2000 following people until we hit above 2000. Hashtags is anther way to gain more followers by sending them about post or image, video.

justiinn

Twitter is one of the popular social site. To get more followers on twittter, you can do following steps
1. Make your twitter profile look appealing like add about your profession,about your degree,about yourself etc.
2. Ask your other social networking sites friend to join you on twitter.
3. Post regularly so that your friends and followers wont forget you.
4. Always treat them nicely.
5. Follow others so that they follow you.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Aside from following more people, it is also good to use a tool such as SproutSocial or Hootsuite that will allow you to schedule tweets. In order to attract more local users, you should use relevant keywords and your region or city.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
Avoid too much promotion:-you can promote your blog posts, products on Twitter but be careful. There’s an invisible line you must not cross.
Share valuable content :- This is probably my most important piece of advice. Point people to helpful resources.
Show your face:- Your Twitter profile phone must shown your face.
Don’t use an auto-response for reply
Make engagement with your visitors.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Only You can follow 1k at a same day and you do with twitter tool kit its simply to use this is extension of google chrome,add in extension and open simply click follow button and stay the page for 15-20 minutes .you follow those people they reply and follow you back.this is the simply way to increase your followers.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
It is easy to get followers on Twitter. First you follow people and then they can follow you if they wish to.Make your profile updated and attractive. Create an interesting bio on your account which is very important. Make your twitter presence visible. Post frequently but don't flood your followers.Keep your posts short enough to retweet.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
If you study a few popular twitter account with more followers you will see they plays a lot of hard work. It needs you to follow some of the good twitter account too, this way you will achieve the followers for you twitter account as well. Adding useful, attractive and creative ideas can take people likes your posts.

Promote your page. In addition, you can:
1.Follow more people.
2.Use a tool like Hootsuite or SproutSocial to schedule your tweets.
3.Use Twiends to find new Twitter users you can connect with.
4.Optimize your Twitter bio.
5.Use links in your tweets.

sinGN

Hi,
Follow these steps
1.Show your face
2.Create an interesting bio

3.Use a custom About page
4.Make your Twitter presence visible
5.Share valuable content
6.Post frequently, but don’t flood your followers
7.Keep your posts short enough to retweet
8.Reply to others publicly
9.Practice strategic following
10.Be generous in linking and retweeting others
11.Avoid too much promotion
12.Don’t use an auto-responder

lishmalinyjames

Yellow Belt
  1. Tweet frequently.
  2. Optimize your posting time.
  3. Post visual content.
  4. Utilize hashtags.
  5. Engage with replies, retweets, and tags.
  6. Create an inviting profile.
  7. Identify followers within your network.
  8. Draw in followers outside of Twitter.