Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Asking Advice How Can I More Active On My Online Work?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle and Health Topics' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Hi ,,
    I am a professional online worker .I have to give time at least 15 hours per day.I want to more active on my online work.Please share any advice.

2. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Hi!

I am on the same boat as you, spending at least 8-10 hours a day just to work online. I think that time that you give for your online work is more than enough. The problem is, working online is quite comfortable and convenient but the truth is, many sites pay pennies for more than hard work. Imagine, we spend that much time online only to earn 5 dollars a day, well, at least in my case.

So my suggestion to you is to find many sites to work for. Create profiles on Fiverr and oDesk and Elance as well. This way, you will have access to all clients.

Then, don't forget to promote your services on social media as well. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, these are all good sites to promote whatever service or product you have.

Good luck!

3. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Thank you for giving me a good advice.How can I promote my services on social media as well ?

4. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    If you are working online around 8 to 10 hours from home, You need to work as a professional.
    I mean you have to work with a good siting table and chair, and most important there are no disturbing element around you.

In another question, You want to promote your service on social media you need to make a routine for it, promoting regularly your services on social media that help you.

5. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I think working for more than 8-10 hours a day is more than enough for a freelancer unless of course you are working on a project that has urgency to be done the soonest. But if you are really doing freelance work to get more projects, then might as well accept as many jobs and projects as you can but make sure that you can give your 100% efficiency in all that you do. Also make sure that your health will not be compromised.

6. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    You are very hard worker on online works.
    I suggest to you continue it. but You have been totally focused on your online work ignore them an unwanted works When it is not important.
    Login your social accounts for very few minutes only see important message Then after continue your work.
    Really you are very hard worker.

7. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    You are working 15 hours a day man. How much more you want to work? It gives me a feeling of you being an workaholic.
    Still, if you want to add more action with your work. I suggest you to make the time management.
    Something need to be manage before the start of the day. You need to schedule your work with the time management. You are the one who can decide what will be the timeframe for each work.

Once you are able to detect, you can allow yourself suitable with the time frame and so you will be able to finish that within the deadline.
    If you happen to finish your work before the time frame, please take rest or have a little walk for a generous and active feeling to be generated within you.
    I am sure if you follow this way, you will save extra time and can take on more work.