Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Promote Jvzoo Products

Discussion in 'JVZoo' started by Zirkon Kalti, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    What are some of the ways to promote JVZoo products that can give good results? I know Facebook recently banned affiliate links so please let me know some alternative ways to promote JVZoo products.

2. hiba tahir

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    paid ppc is the best way to promote business

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Promoting anything online is a kind of difficult task for newbies. But it's very easy if we know the exact steps needed to promote theme. There is numerous ways using which anything could be promoted, even JVZoo products.

If we talk about promotion of JVZoo products in a technically easy way. Then the best option would be a website. A website must be made for affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a process of promoting your affiliate link and earn commissions from it. Therefore, a website proves to be the best ay to promote those products.

4. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    You can promote your JVZoo products on any social media. It can be facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. The only thing is you have to play it in professional way.
    Professional way - Buy a domain and hosting, Make a squeeze page or landing page and design it according to your product and start promoting your newly made website on any social media,thats it. Right??
    You can use Facebook ads, SEO,to promote your website.

5. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I think reviewing the product and placing the affiliate links is a good strategy to market and promote the affiliate products. It is said the people used to make money by selling products via facebook page, however, not facebook is not acception affiliate links. Another way to sell affiliate products is by email marketing.

6. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    There are several ways for you to promote JVZoo products, and I suggest the following below:

1. List building
    2. Article marketing
    3. Product reviews on your blog
    4. Video marketing (Youtube, Dailymotion, etc.)
    5. Rent a banner space in a high traffic niche website
    6. Forum signatures
    7. Social media fan pages, groups, communities, etc.
    8. Press release distribution
    9. Document and presentation sharing sites
    10. Web 2.0 properties

And countless others....the sky's the limit! As long you abide by the rules of JVZoo and traffic sources, for sure you will have no problem promoting any JVZoo product.