Help Me/Question How Can I Refund My Skrill Account Money?

steve taylor

White Belt
For refunding money from skrill account , You account must be configure for refund . If your account configure for refund then simply you can click on refund button on the skrill website and follow instructions.You can get money in the debited account only. If you need more help you can also contact skrill customer support.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Attach a debit card/credit card to your Skrill account and refund the amount you want to. Also, you can upload the money direct from bank or credit card and this way you can also use this money to refund.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
If you send to the wrong account, the only way to get back the money is to call the customer support and explain the situation to them. I face this situation with Paypal before and all you need to do is to contact their customer support, and the money will be refunded back into your account.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
You have to take a help from it's customer care unit because you have already send your money to a wrong account and you can not get your money in any type of direct transaction method.one other solution you can track that account number where you sent your amount and try to get it back.The best option is to use customer help number and make them understand your mistake and ask a help to get your amount back.

bharath

It shows you sent to the wrong person and want to get a refund from the receiver, Try contacting to the Skrill support through phone or email and ask them to look into the matter.
By the way contact to the receiver too if they can make a refund for you. I don't think you will get a refund from the person who got the money.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
In a Skrill account a option for refund money, if you send any unknown person you can refund your amount with contacting skrill customer care center.Call or mail them and ask you are done any wrong payment send them your transaction details, they refund you in few working days.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
If your skrill account support the refund option so you can easily get your lost money but if your account doesn't support Refund.
You have only one option Contact your skrill account administrator or call his customer care and complaint about your lost money.