Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Start E-commerce Business.

Discussion in 'General eCommerce Discussions' started by niranjan kumar, Mar 7, 2016.

1. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I want to start my new business that is online grocery e-commerce. How can i do that, i have no idea about e-commerce and grocery products. But i can design or develop my own e-commerce website. Then what my plan for growing my business on a city or a country.

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    There are a few ecommerce solutions you can use to build your online grocery shopping store including Magento, Shopify, and Prestashop. Magento is suitable for people who are good at programming. Prestashop offers many features but it does not have an export feature so you will need to buy the module if you want to export the products to a csv. Shopify is the easiest because it offers a large variety of options and includes many ready features.

3. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    It is good approach to create an online grocery store. Try to learn about the grocery products first and then start the web designing. It will not take time once you know about all the products. It is not difficult to learn about grocery products as they are basic needs

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Starting an eCommerce business is somewhat tough work in many expects and decisions that need to go through with market status. To help, first you would research, build, launch and grow a profitable eCommerce business consecutively. Best of Luck!

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You need a lot of funds to put in E-Commerce store because products required to place in the store. If you are looking others to place in your store like eBay then it is toughest thing to beat other competitors.
    You can develop your website, but the thing is you need more products and assistants to maintain the offline and online Grocery shop. If you are not afford to put your money, then partnership with some other people to start your store.