Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Can I Start Video Marketing For My Affiliate Products?

Discussion in 'General Marketing and Promotion' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Hello expert all,
    Listen to me .I am very interested to promote my affiliate products through video marketing .But I don`t know good about this .Please tell me .How can I start video marketing for my affiliate products.

2. Truces Modernos

Truces Modernos New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey Asifur!

It depends on what your product is.
    But I think you should just review them.
    Get a camera and a video editor.
    You don't have to post right away. Play around.

Do you just want a few videos for the site?
    Or are you thinking of doing a lot of them to build an audience?

Good luck dude.
    Keep it at.

3. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Can I use Clickable link for my videos? I have listened about this.I have a camtasia studio version 8 .But I can`t use this.I know that it can make clickable image link and text link. If any know ,Please help me to provide directions.

4. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    First and foremost, how many months or years old is your Youtube channel? And how many videos are there currently? There is a feature called annotation (Google that or watch Youtube video on how to place annotations within the video). I don't think it's possible to have an image link prior to my own experience, but a text link can be clickable. If you have your own website, you need to verify it first on Youtube before you can use it for direct linking on the video annotation. If it's not verified, you are not permitted to have clickable links pointed to your website except channels and related Youtube videos you have.

5. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I have an youtube channel which is 5 month old .But I don`t get even my adsense account .There have about 4 video on seo learning.

6. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I would suggest that you should create more than 15 videos to look decent into the eyes of the audience. In that way, you can upload videos more than 15 minutes and can get accessed to other interesting features as well. How many views does your video have in average? Did you optimize them very well in order to rank well on Youtube and Google? Can you tell me why you don't have an Adsense account in which you already have a Google account that is associated with it? You can also promote alternative ones like Clickbank, Amazon and others through the video description.

7. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    YouTube is the best place to post your affiliate marketing videos because it has a large audience. WIth an average of over 1 millions users per month, you can easily reach out to a lot of potential customers if your video is done correctly. You can conduct an interview of 3 - 4 consumers about their opinions on the product you want to product so that your audience know whether it is worthy buying.

8. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    In radio programs, a Vox Pop is one of the effective ways to capture the interest of a target audience. You can also adopt this concept in your video as you show how a product is realistically chosen by consumers.

9. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Dear friend ,What is Vox Pop ? Where can I learn good about this ? Please help me ,

10. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    You have some product that you want to promote and make some money through affiliate marketing. Video marketing is very good way to make money through affiliate marketing.
    Make a video on your product that must be unique and attractive. then share on social media.

11. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Niranjan ,your idea is very helpful for my business.Thank you for sharing good opinion.