Help Me/Question How Can I Use Twitter For Seo Purpose

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Twitter is a social networking service that provides a fcility to users ti send and read short 140 character messages called tweets.
How i can use twitter for promotion of my new website,is it working or helps me gain chances to get crowds on my website.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Placing of links in Twitter will help in making your site or page visible to the online world. Twitter does not only help in building your online brand but it will also help you in making new connections through using interactive and relevant posts.

steve taylor

White Belt
Twitter is the one of the most popular social website . we can use twitter for SEO purpose . For this you have to two way one of them is create your website blog on twitter and add useful content which helps in gathering followers . second way is comment the article which have more followers and put your website name in the comment so follower can visit your website.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
You can use your twitter to join those community of your website niche and participate with your website information on those groups. Also, following some of the niche group and members would add more benefits for your business. Twitter is one of the most emerging trends in social marketing. More your reach most the customers.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
Twitter Is a best social media use for SEO, Make a twitter account with your Brand name, Company name or your product.
Make your profile with unique and real content, If you have more follower then you can Advertise your's website, blogger and your product .
It's a way to use twitter for SEO purpose.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Everyone know twitter have biggest user in social media and most important is many search engine reboots and crawler always on twitter they crawler every minute even every seconds. When you are post on twitter it index immediately on many search engines, if you have many followers you got a good traffic in your site.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
If you join the twitter account and you are frequent user, you can add people with relevant niche on your website and convert into your sales. Twitter account is another excellent social bookmarking solutions for the people who want to entertain themselves with the real world.

bharath

Twitter is a good platform for promoting business, but most of the people are everywhere on the Internet, example people who are on Facebook are also with Twitter, Linkedin, G plus.

Try and see yourself how it goes with you for your website, as for me twitter sends good traffic to my blog on most times.

You should build powerful account with active followers, so more engagements will occur.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
Think of your Twitter username as your Twitter domain address: all the rules that apply to choosing a domain name would apply to your Twitter username. Don't use underscores between words and make it short and memorable.

In order to ensure more visibility on search results, ensure most of your tweets include keyword phrases and hashtags. It's a good idea to save your important tweets in the favorite category.

For starters, make your lists public and include descriptive keyword phrases in your list name. For example, "XYZ SEO" is a better list name than "SEO".

yatiken

Twitter is another best social medium which is used to show the business profile, you can increase fan followers for your company profile. this is very helpful for business purpose.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
You can search on Twitter for questions that are related to the product you are selling and answer them. In your answer, make sure you include your advice and tips on how to solve the problem. By demonstrating you are an expert in the field, people will be more likely to check out the link in your profile to find out what products/services you are offering.

Twitter is a online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, "tweets," restricted to 140 characters. Registered users can post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them.Twitter is use for promote our business online.U can use hashtag in your twitter.U can tweet your message on your twitter.your update is fewer than 140 characters.U can follow your friends,family on twitter.

we are mostly use twitter for promote our business online.Twitter is a social networking where we can post our company easily.

10 tips to improve to your SEO using twitter.

Brand Name
Profile/Bio
Links
Hash Tags
Mentions
Be a help to a another
Tweet Interval
Blog Site
Twitter Button
Build your online brand

Twitter is social networking service which lets you follow the other twitter users so you can see the daily posts of that person.
this same concept helps for SEO.
you will ask how?
Then in twitter the main source for being connected with others is to be followed by more and more peoples. and when you twit about any particular subject like product or service promotion or business reviews. then your followers sees it and may be they will try to know more about it. which gives more and more hits to that product or service link.

the main thing is adding that links in #tags which is more trending.

You can improve the SEO of your tweets and content by using targeted keywords in the tweets with links to the content in the same messages. Most SEO experts agree that the number of social shares referring to a link increases its value and influences higher ranking on Google. Twitter Advertising Agency

SarbjitGrewal

White Belt
Twitter is a best platform for the social sharing. You can build your social presence by sharing the image, videos, and content on Twitter. You can use the targeted keywords to get hits on that page.