Help Me/Question How Can You Get The Latest Videos Uploaded In Facebook?

Renren

I was wondering if you can search or get the list of videos posted on Facebook. I don't know how to do it, but I think that is possible. Maybe there is a way on how to sort videos and find the real person who uploaded those videos also. I mean the original person who uploaded it. To make it short, I just want to know if there is a way on how to get the latest videos on Facebook.

Last edited:

rayone

I am not aware about uploading of others' videos on Facbook but it's easy to upload my own. In fact I am not sure if uploading others video without their permission or a valid licence is legal. I have never even posted any video from Youtube apart from Bubblews as they permitted to upload up to three per post simply inserting the link in the editor.

I was wondering if you can search or get the list of videos posted on Facebook. I don't know how to do it, but I think that is possible. Maybe there is a way on how to sort videos and find the real person who uploaded those videos also. I mean the original person who uploaded it. To make it short, I just want to know if there is a way on how to get the latest videos on Facebook.
By subscribing to the person who uploads the video and get notification when the person uploads new videos. You can also, use an application to get the video from the page and upload it yourself, but I don't think the owner would want that.

Renren

By subscribing to the person who uploads the video and get notification when the person uploads new videos. You can also, use an application to get the video from the page and upload it yourself, but I don't think the owner would want that.
That is what I am trying to get into. I think there is no such rule that says, that you are not allowed to re upload a video. In some case, what if you edit the video, will that make it yours? I am not sure, or aware about the internet rules or laws that is why I am asking. Can someone enlighten me please. Thanks in advance.

That is what I am trying to get into. I think there is no such rule that says, that you are not allowed to re upload a video. In some case, what if you edit the video, will that make it yours? I am not sure, or aware about the internet rules or laws that is why I am asking. Can someone enlighten me please. Thanks in advance.
If you edit it and is subsequently different from the original video, then I believe it could be allowed but you still need to state the rights. But anyways if you are violating any rules, Facebook will enlighten you and also take down the video and that is all that happens.

sunshine

Blue Belt
All videos uploaded on facebook by individuals either on their own profile page, facebook page, groups page, sahre to other's page. Its not by a specific person all done by individuals. You can also upload any video on your facebook page or group easily.

if you want to download any video from facebook you can see the easy downloading method at;
Tutorial - Easily Download Youtube And Facebook Videos

rayone

You mean anyone can go and take my uploaded videos and post it somewhere else without my permission, if that's the case I will take all my videos down from my Facebook page. Some one takes my family videos and post them somewhere else is the last thing I want.

sunshine

Blue Belt
You mean anyone can go and take my uploaded videos and post it somewhere else without my permission, if that's the case I will take all my videos down from my Facebook page. Some one takes my family videos and post them somewhere else is the last thing I want.
Yes, its the case sensitive for you that you've understand now, too late. Try to upload only general, unique, funny or interested videos and avoid uploading personal videos. Your personal videos you may share by whatsapp or something like apps via cell phone to your beloved ones.

Actually no, if you require your posts to be only shown within a circle of people (your friends or yourself alone) it's all under the Facebook settings no one will be using your video for anything, it's the videos on public pages that are at risk to such things.

Renren

Is there a way that I can see private videos? Since we can play with the url's. is there a way I can see private photos also by using some simple tricks?

sunshine

Blue Belt
Is there a way that I can see private videos? Since we can play with the url's. is there a way I can see private photos also by using some simple tricks?
The videos or photos that you've uploaded could be seen to all of your friends, either they are private or any type else. You may remove your friends from your list to whom you want to be secret.