My 2 Cents How did you find webmaster serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Two smaller forum were recently merged into webmaster serve and their domains pointed to this forum as well.

I am quite interested in finding out whether some members of the old forums are active here or whether you just found this forum through another means.

So tell us, how did you find this forum?

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
I found it through another webmaster forum and then met the admin. I am happy that I did find it. Great forum and site.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
I can't say that I like this forum so much but I can't say that I don't like here

In other words I like this community a little

I'm just saying the truth hope you will not get mad at me :p

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
The question "How did you find this forum" not whether you like this forum.

I can't say that I like this forum so much but I can't say that I don't like here

D

dds_sdd

My friend suggested me this forum. He explained me that I would find many useful things and get as much as possible experience here.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt

what exactly is the point of your post above. Hopefully you like the forum and you participate, but the rest was not what was asked....

bhushna

Yellow Belt
I found this forum from one of my friends who is a great webmaster and he told me to go through this forum as it has great potential of getting big soon. So i have already started posting on this site and love spending time reading what other people have written and what are my opinion on the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.