How did you spent your New Year evening ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
I just got back from a short holiday. I have spent my New Year night somewhere in a mountain area.

Probably some of you heard about Parang or Straja ?

Anyway, how did you party on the 31st of December, of the last year ?

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I held a party, which was organized by my GF. She invited her sister with her friend and another female friend. :) The party was a big suprise, since in contrast with my habits I was the most sober person in the house. Unfortunetly all of my friends left Veszprém where we all live once, so we could not spend this day together. By way of compensation I asked the girls to do some booty dance and they gladly said yes. WoW that was great..

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I think I spend the new year in style, I started it with a quarter of a Marathon (10Killometers) with other running enthusiast, we started in our town centre, run through the countryside and come back in the town centre, it was fantastic.

Disappointed with my time though, I have spent too much time in they gym the previous day so all my running muscles were week, I run 10K in 52 minutes which was quite poor :(

Zoli

Yellow Belt
Disappointed with my time though, I have spent too much time in they gym the previous day so all my running muscles were week, I run 10K in 52 minutes which was quite poor :(
It is not too bad result. Over 5 kms my avarage running speed is 5km/h, and I am pretty sure that the cold was not on your side.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
It is not too bad result. Over 5 kms my avarage running speed is 5km/h, and I am pretty sure that the cold was not on your side.
You are quite right, I am also new to long distance running, when I was young I was a sprinter, I only started long distance running about 6 months ago, maybe I will improve :)

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I only started long distance running about 6 months ago, maybe I will improve :)
Temi, as I am familiar with your walking speed I'm pretty sure that you are a talent regarding long distance. Being a sprinter requires big muscles, I think long distances requires a bit more. Persistence. I did not like when we had to run 100meters and 400meters. We had to run the circles again and again because of me. The trainer said I did not run enough fast. I had no idea how could she know my limit, so stopped athletics. :D

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for your word of encouragement, you are right, all the good long distance runners are usually very thin people, they don't have big muscles like me.

G

gens

We made a party with my best friends and had fun. Everybody really was so happy that night!

K

Keyboard

I spent it with a company of my best friends. We had unforgettable time together celebrating New Year. Next day I came home and congratulated my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.