Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question How Do I Access My Account Account If I Only Know My Email?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by SeanQuinn87, Nov 28, 2017.

1. SeanQuinn87

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I forgot my password for my PayPal account, so i dont the email reset, which work and i entered the code emailed to me. but then it has taken me to a second step where i have to either receive a text message from PayPal or a phone call from them. But the mobile number listed on it is an old one. What do i do now? Is there a way i can update my phone number from this point so i can do the text message / phone call security check?

2. DavidMichael

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

You can try with your alternative email address which is you provided in the second email in PayPal or you can try to access enter your security answer which you can enter in PayPal.