Help Me/Question How Do I Get Money From Freelancing Sites?

suzzi winget

White Belt
i have registered myself on freelancer and i got my first project but before starting i want to ask that how do i get my money from freelancer. i know for that i have to create my online payment account..but i dont know the exact process. what are the steps??

SirJoe

Most freelance sites use PayPal to pay you out. Some might send you a cheque the ideal is to see how they pay you out before you do any work for them.

sunshine

Blue Belt
i have registered myself on freelancer and i got my first project but before starting i want to ask that how do i get my money from freelancer. i know for that i have to create my online payment account..but i dont know the exact process. what are the steps??
Almost all big freelance sites should pay via Paypal. In which freelance site you got project ?

coolyfrost

Most freelance websites should pay out through either PayPal, check or both. It probably depends on your region, but I would consider accepting a check superior to anything else. PayPal always has fees that will cut out some of your pay, so be weary of that.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
The individual or company that has hired you will deposit funds into your Freelancer account. When the funds are in your account, Freelancer will then allow you to pick an option (depending on what country you are in) to withdraw your funds. You are able to request a milestone payment to ensure you get paid for your work.

steve taylor

White Belt
Its simple Bit project related to your skill .
Recruiter of the project is select the bidder on the basis of their criteria if you are full fill their criteria then there is a chance you can selected .
Then recruiter award the project to you ,now you have to choice accept the project or reject .After accepting the project you most complete project within time .(This is important for review ) .
After completion of the project ,amount will be credited in your freelancing account .Then you can withdrawal money from freelancing account to your paypal account .and then paypal account to your bank account .

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Payment mostly depends on the agreement of the contractor and client. Paypal is widely used in making payment for some thinks it is more convenient for both party. There are also some who would prefer to give checks, direct deposits or money transfers.

Majid Kalani

There is an important problem with some freelancer websites, actually your payment is unclear indicating that after your work gets finished, your client may still feel unsatisfactory with your current activity done, therefore, you may get nothing.

It means there is not 100% guarantee for your payment after you finish the job even you have done the best. Everything depends on your client judgment and his/her wish to pay or not. My suggestion is do not waste your time on these kinds of freelancer websites which do not guarantee your payment method.;)

bharath

What is the name of the freelancer site you got the job? You must first register for a payment processor else you should not accept jobs. Paypal is the best payment processor in the world and I see you are from India so Paypal is the best option for you.

justiinn

Most of the freelancer sites which i know pay through either cheque or through paypal,or payza.. Paypal is best among all.You should make your account on paypal,but paypal requires PAN card for withdrawing the cash.So if you have PAN card then no issue otherwise you can opt for cheque..
Cheque is better as paypal deduct some money as a charge.

rodrigo menezes

There are a lot of freelancing websites out there for us, freelancers, to earn some money writing and basically doing what we like to do. I can give you some websites like freelancer . com and I. Writer. com. I use those websites times and times again over the years and I can say I have earn some big money writing in them.

You should try them out.

SirJoe

Did you look search the site for the payment method? When you created the account was there a page for the you to fill in your payment details?

djweb

Buyer pays -> moneys goes into escrow account-> You get the order and start working -> You complete your work and submit -> Buyer verifies your work and approves->You get paid via paypal or any other payment method you have signed up for.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Modes of payment in different freelancing sites usually vary. The most common platform used is the PayPal method. It is easy to use and links to your credit or debit cards.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
There are so many online payment process are available over internet, but Paypal is best for freelancer.
So First of all make a Paypal account in few steps:-
You souls have a valid email id and No,
Go on Paypal official websites, choose a Paypal indivisible account because it is best for an employer.
After that choose your country, fill your email id , password and Sign up form.
And link your credit or debit card, and last step link your Paypal account with freelance.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
As you say, you have some money in freelancer. but you don't know how withdraw your money.
First thing that you need to know you have if 30$ in freelancer account, after that you can withdraw your money. Through express withdraw and PayPal. First time it take 15 business working days after that you can withdraw instantly.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
There are several online payment processing systems which allow to take your freelancer money in your local bank account like Paypal,Payoneer,Skrill e.t.c.
Paypal is mostly used by the freelancers and i also use it because of it's free service,Payoneer charges some amount for it's service but it is also good.
It's upon you that which system you want to use all will fulfill your need.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
After you have completed your bidded project, client will offer you an amount. If the amount is atleast $30, you may withdraw the amount by using paypal.The entire process may take 15 to 30 days for the first time as freelancer holds the payment for 15 days and then payment gets released in 7 to 10 days.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Freelancer sends out payment via PayPal, Wire Transfer, Moneybookers and Freelancer.com debit cards. They also dispatch payment via express withdrawal but this payment is only available for selected countries. To withdraw money, simply login to your account and click Withdraw Funds from the Finance menu. The first withdrawal you make will be delayed for 15 days. You can learn more about it here Payments and Billing FAQ | Freelancer.